Fisherman's Village Resort
Diane Hotel(Phetchaburi)
Naphet Resort(Phetchaburi)
Nuttasit Apartment(Phetchaburi)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsseafoodhua hintwo hoursthe beach is nicespent one nightthree nightsrooms are nicepoolthai
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Phetchaburi is nearer Bangkok than Cha Am and Hua Hin, and the beach is not bad, making it a quiet relaxed weekend retreat. The hotel consists of pleasant, comfortably appointed cottages next to the sea. Only the 2-bedroom cottages have a sea view. Wi-fi is complimentary, but signal strength varies throughout the compound. Pool is small but nice. Restaurant is adequate but not great. You can eat in the nearby village, but to get to restaurants further afield, you must drive. You can usually find better room rates on the internet than on the hotel's website. Always phone the hotel to confirm your reservation if you have booked online - we once reached the hotel with a confirmation voucher to be told the hotel was full. They did somehow find us a cottage finally!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HKExplorer
Reviewed 29 June 2010

Were bit apprehensive about the location as well as resort till we reached, our apprehensions were unfounded. We fell in love with the place as soon as we entered the resort, the feeling became stronger as we walked to our room which was a 2 bedroom villa, right by the pool with the sea view. Rooms were elegant, comfortable and well equipped. Open shower area gave an open air feel to the bathroom. The resort is right on a private beach which calm, quiet and secluded. Beachside shacks within short driving distance served delicious fresh seafood. Restaurant menu is extensive, food was good. Service needs improvement.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank Narayantravelogue
Reviewed 5 May 2010

Was planning with my partner a charming break during week days away from the Thai capital and to enjoy this seaside resort.
My partner, Thai national talked to a female receptionist called Khun Photjanee and she proposed the indecent rate of 3200 THB per night, when we asked her what was including for this price she did not know. I called her back myself few minutes after and she proposed me the same rate. When I asked her which room category it was she was again not able to know which room it was or even to understand one world of English, I finally asked her to talk to a manager and she told me that the manager left already, it was 5pm week days.

Hotelier myself and working in Thailand, I am quite impressed to see some resorts located in not popular or famous spots as Phuket, Hua Hin, Krabi or Samui can propose some stupid rates as this resort do when we are in the low season now (May 2010), as many resorts does they do not event propose week days and week end rates as it is so much popular in Thailand.
Cherry on the top of the cake is certainly that front desk does not speak english when this resort as per his website as the pretention to be an international place. We called at 5.10pm also the telephone number in Bangkok as per their website but no reply...

Definitely not a place for us... will be cool to work here as managers and to be off at 5pm. Receptionist did not offer and propose to take my number to call me back. They definitely do not need business... Quite funny and amazing when Thailand is dying by the lack of business due to the political and government current situation.

Fisherman's Village is the place to avoid in this lovely station except if you do not dare to pay a crazy room rate and to stay finally in a local place who has the pretention to be international...

All the best to them and my wishes for business....

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple