“Good food and great service! ”
Review of Royal Tandoor

Royal Tandoor
Ranked #89 of 994 Restaurants in Kathu
Price range: US$ 90 - US$ 350
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: hi .we r serving indian foor & thai Foo,Pizza ,Pasta.we r serving Fresh Food,we have serving Gluten free food.
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

A special thank you to Mr Sunil for firstly a great service and for the delicious food. Offering you a wide variety of Indian cuisine at its best. Worth a visit.

1  Thank RuashaBN

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Loved the food here, I ordered entirely too much but it just tasted so good, and if you like spicy they will bring out a small spice rack to test your tolerance. I had 2 servings of naan bread and chicken masala with basmati rice. I'm pretty certain I just ate 2kg of food but it was so good I couldn't stop

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Was so good I ate here 4 times on the 5 days I stayed here. Service was awesome and homely. Place may lack in decor but makes up for it in food. Price may be slightly pricey but you get air con, and good food. Must try green curry!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Hummus was "loose", almost runny. Nann bread and rice perfect. Hummus, sauces WAY, WAY too salty. The flavor was there, just masked by the salt!

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Not an impressive restaurant from the outside, but the food is something else! Over 3 nights we sampled several different dishes and all were first class. The tikka poppadoms were amazing. Reasonable price also. Would definitely recommend.

Been to Royal Tandoor? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK