“Exceeded my expectations. ”

Being Tours and Travel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A local travel agent who work in Tourism Industry over 10 years. Graduated Business Administration in major of Tourism Management. Able to speak English fluently, and speak some french. Friendly with reliable information. I love my job and always try my best to find activities for any certain groups of my clients and make sure it suit to their age, health, and preference.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I am so glad I was recommended to use Being Tours by a friend who had also, successfully used them. The trips are fantastic, and the best value for money you will find. My favourite was the 5 in 1 canoe. We also made up our own itinerary for around Phuket, and being tours organised for Koy, who is a fantastic lady, to stay with us and drive us for such a lower price than an organised trip. They also organised a return taxi to the airport. I am extremely happy with the service I received and also feel that I would have an English speaking local on the end of the phone who would be happy to help me with anything, this is reassuring in a foreign country. You can visit the office in Patong for last minute advice. Bea was so helpful and speaks brilliant English. Thankyou. X

All reviews
"on trip advisor"
in 3 reviews
"cooking class"

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous day! We have just returned after a day visiting phi phi and it’s coves and bays. Leo was our guide and we had a great and unforgettable day! Amazing beaches, swimming, snorkelling, monkeys, etc. Even the buffet lunch was top notch. We have never been to such beautiful beaches and waters. The crew were top notch, funny and humble. 11/10. Thailand is beautiful

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Bee was extremely helpful in assisting us and booking our excursions for our holiday in Phuket. She was flexible has good communication skills and was always available .
Transport to and from excursions was always on time and very convenient.
We highly recommend Bee and will use her again when we come back.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

She's one in a million people in Thailand that speak good English. Really helpful and the price is great.

Would recommend to English speaking traveller.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I came upon Being Tours & Travel thanks to the reviews on Tripadvisor and decided to check it out while I was staying in Patong. Bee is lovely and so helpful. She gave me her honest advice on what to do and what not to do - in the end I booked several tours:
- Phang Nga Sunrise Tour (James Bond Island)
- Phi Phi Islands Sunrise Tour
- Phuket Fantasea show

The tours were absolutely amazing and I had the time of my life. The show was interesting, but nowhere near as cool as the tours.

As for Bee - I can only recommend her to anyone. She is great and will help you anyway she can!

Khob Khun Kaa!