Had our last dinner in Phuket at this place on 15 July 2018 @ 7pm.
All four of us in the group came down with food poisoning that night. No mistake about it, because we skipped lunch and snacked only on random things throughout the day. This was the only meal all four of us ate.
Food was ok, but...yeah...food poisoning sums it all up. Something needs to be done to check the hygeine of the food preparation and premises!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.