“Very good, authentic Italian”

Ristorante Sirmione
Ranked #220 of 712 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Located a short way off famous Bangla Road, Sirmione is Italian-owned and employs an Italian chef. Needless to say, the, it is authentic, very good Italian food.
I first visited several years ago and loved their crispy, thin crust pizzas. having just had some dental work completed, on this night I was confined to "soft" food so chose pasta, Spaghetti carbonara.
My wife opted for a mixed salad.
My carbonara was lovely; the salad a bit boring, but the ingredients were crisp and fresh.
We enjoyed a very reasonably priced bottle of red wine recommended by the owner (Cesare)., which was very drinkable.
The al fresco setting is great (airconditioned space is available inside). Service is great and the food very good, so I am happily able to recommend Sirmione.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I'm literally still sitting at my table after eating. ( what I can't believe is most of a whole pizza) compelled to write this review in case it's forgotten . From Nyc - love pizza - this won't disappoint a person looking for " Good " wood oven pizza ( oven on site ) .... SO instead of wasting your money on mediocre - take the time to find this place , you won't be disappointed ... you can add ingredients to set pizza menu ( like everywhere else ) highly recommend !

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Pizza was delicious, and great value for money. Authentic stone oven cooked, just like in Italy. The staff were so friendly, I cannot recommend this place enough if you are eating out in Patong.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Visited 2 nights in a row as food and service were excellent,
the best,Parma ham and honey dew melon for entree Bravo, then scallopimi and spag.the best.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I went to this restaurant with three friends and thoroughly enjoyed the night. The food was authentic and cooked by an Italian chef. Two of my friends are of Italian heritage and were extremely impressed. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Patong Beach. Warren Cross