“Amazing food”

Padiran Restaurant
Ranked #163 of 733 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Persian
Description: The first Persian restaurant in Phuket with Iranian chef. 100% halal food.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food in this place was simply amazing! Kebab very tender and not dry. 100% recommend if you are looking for good food in Phuket.

Date of visit: November 2018
aliakbar a, Owner at Padiran Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very cheap restaurant and good quality.
If I go back to Phuket, I'll go to this restaurant again because The management then gave me some good information about the island Phuket

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I traveled this year to Phuket and ate several times in this restaurant, all the food was solvent and had a good taste, staff and management were with respect, I enjoyed and on the next trip I would definitely eat in this restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I live in London where it's multicultural and I have eaten a high standard of Iranian food a numerous amount of times. I came on holiday to Phuket where I tried the (Iranian) basics - koobideh and joojeh kebab; I order a couple of starters and my partner had lamb shank. It all tasted so similar to how it is in London and i was highly impressed, delicious food at a reasomable price!

Date of visit: August 2018
3  Thank Adam_Robeik
aliakbar a, Owner at Padiran Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thanks Adam
It was a pleasure to have you here in our restaurant. Your comment makes us happy and at the same time encouraging us to be even better!
Glad to have you here at anytime.
Regards
Padiranfood

Reviewed 1 July 2018

The food and the environment are of prime quality and the access to this restaurant is very convenient from Patong Beach

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank shokri88
aliakbar a, Owner at Padiran Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018