Other reviews described this hotel as an Oasis and I fully agree.
Staff were excellent and service was very good.
Rooms were adequate and serviced daily.
During our stay it was quite windy and it was pleasing to see hotel staff regularly removing leaves from the pool.
We stayed over Christmas and the New Year on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
A New Year celebration meal was included, entertainment was very good although the whole event packed up well before midnight. However, it is understandable as the hotel is not on the beach which is the place to be at midnight. The staff did hand out lanterns to all guests to take to the beach.
Apart from New Years Eve and breakfasts we didn't eat in the hotel so cannot comment on the quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROYAL PHAWADEE VILLAGE Sanctuary Resort in Patong Beach Experiencing the unforgettable moment at the heart of the Andaman Sea's pearl at Royal Phawadee Village, Patong Beach Phuket, Thailand. Royal Phawadee Village is located in one of Phuket most famous beaches known as Patong Beach Traditional Thai-style Every room types have the designs and decorations based on Thai-style which you will surely be impressed and most signature and outstanding hotel in Patong Beach Phuket. Peaceful Oasis Patong Beach Resort While enjoying the scenery you might also take a rest at the most our beautiful grassy garden in Phuket where you can sit and relax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Phawadee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Phawadee Village Hotel Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong, Phuket