2,234 results
All reviews wine shop patong beach full kitchen quiet street living room one bedroom apartment grand deluxe main building coffee machine home away from home rooftop pool visit phuket bangla road large balcony airport transfer fantastic stay minute walk to the beach
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I have stayed at this resort on four separate occasions over the last four years. There is a reason why I keep going back. These guys have far exceeded my expectations repeatedly. I am now in the process of booking my fifth stay. The hotel is not the number one hotel in Patong by accident. The service is impeccable and has been consistent over the years. The hotel is in a very good location, and is clean and modern. Close to the beach, restaurants and shops. Having stayed at other resorts in Phuket, I can truly say that this is by far the best. I highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DeeDon555
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear DeeDon555,

Wow !! A big thank you for taking the time to rank us so highly and for providing your feedback. It was nice to hear that you found our property consistently amazing after your fourth stay with us.

Thank you again for you generous comments. We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel residence is quite clean and nice. However its spa service was so so.
I had 2 masseuses and the 3nd one named Deng was not so good in service.
She used her elbow that was painful snd i told her not to but she forgot and jeot doing it. Also iy was explained to me by thr staff when I wad checking in that the payment was payable at the front when checking out. Each time I had massage finished the girl was waiting and asking for cash payment.
It had pots and pens and plates but the stove didn't work well. The staff came and helped do it was fine.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank backpackmania
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear backpackmania,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your visit to our BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments. We appreciating your raving about our rooms / apartments that they are very nice and clean.

I am sorry to read about the massage service. We have highlighted your comment to the massage service team for their further improvement.

Besides, for the benefit of TripAdvisor community, please note that the induction cooker in your unit was well-functioned. This model may be a little different from the one you have at home. However, it came to my awareness that you were able to use it properly after our staff went to show how it is operated.

We appreciate that you expressed your opinion, and point out the good and bad in order for us to further improve our service standard.

It would be my pleasure to show you that we can indeed provide the experience which will leave you will much stronger positive feelings next time!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We are doing a lengthy trip and found BYD Lofts to be the perfect medium between a hotel and an apartment. This serviced apartment is very well managed - the staff is very professional and there was not a single thing that went wrong during our stay. The room we stayed in was very large and spacious - we received welcome gifts which was a pleasant surprise. The hotel is very modern and very well decorated - everything that a guest needs for a comfortable stay was well thought of and the room was stocked with good quality cookware and cutlery. The swimming pool is very well maintained and the food is very delicious. There's something for everyone on the menu and we were impressed with the food quality.

While everything about this hotel screams luxury, it was not overly expensive for what you get. The room prices are very reasonable and you are getting a lot of value for your money compared to alternative hotels.

We highly recommend this hotel and you will not have any regrets staying here.

Room tip: It's not a far walk from the main Patong area
Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank theexplorermindset

Dear theexploremindset

Thank you for taking the time to rank us so highly and for providing your feedback. I am always most excited to hear when we get the service right. It is really a critical element to any guest experience and we continue to strive to ensure every guest receives a perfect escape while visiting our island.

It seems you really connected to the property enjoying everything from our spacious and well furnished rooms, to the quality of food served at our BYD Bar & Bistro.

Thank you again for you generous detailed comments and please do reach out to me if I can help arrange a return visit in the future.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel a while ago. Very good location, delicious breakfast, clean, modern and spacious apartments, very nice staff. Close to the beach, restaurants and shops. Everything was perfect. I can really recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylia10

Dear Sylia10,

Thank you very much for your kind sharing for us. Your kind review is truly appreciated. It was nice to hear that there were so many aspects to your satisfaction.

As with most guests, it seems you enjoyed our convenient location, a 5 minute stroll to the beach and 10-15 minute into the action of Patong however far enough away to enjoy an idyllic island escape.

We also pleased to hear that you highly recommend our hotel to the community. Please feel free to contact us directly when planning your next visit to Phuket. The team look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

We had visited beautiful Phuket for our honeymoon and decided to stay not too far from the beach, and in a central location. We chose BYD lofts and they were an outstandingg place to stay at, with a fantastic on site restaurant that served buffet (tried breakfast only during my stay). Overall, stay was super peaceful and relaxing, I felt pampered and thoroughly enjoyed all the amenities of the place. If you are visiting Patong beach and dont want to be too close to the action, then this is a great place to stay that will exceed your expectations. It is tucked in a quiet location with easy access to the beach, and only a few minutes away from the mall, market, etc...

he apartment itself has a modern décor filled with art pieces yet it?s very minimalist and definitely uncluttered, which is appreciated. It has a king size bed and huge wardrobe in the bedroom (with tons of storage space), a spacious bathroom almost covered with mirrors, shower with cool rain showerhead, huge flat screen TV with surround, a dream kitchen and most of all, a considerable large terrace with sliding doors. Every little detail of the place had either an artistic twist to it, or was just high quality material.

We tried the restaurant downstairs for buffet breakfast and they had a great selection of good quality and tasty food. The service was top notch from the moment we sat down to when we left. The restaurant is open concept and you can experience the quietness of the street surrounding it while sipping on your coffee.

Overall, excellent accommodation with exceptional value, highly recommended. The price for this oasis in thailand can be a bit above average compared to other competitiors, but definitely worth the price for the comfort level and quality and service. I will no doubt stay there again in this great hidden boutique for next vacations in phuket

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank travel-lust88
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear tommytran20088,

Wow !! what a fantastic detailed review you gave us once again. We truly appreciate your kind comment/review to share your best moment with us to the community. This sharing would indeed helpful to us and all potential guests.

It is always so encouraging for me that our guests selected our hotel to celebrate their special occasion in Phuket, and I am glad to learn that you had a wonderful experience. Also, it was nice to hear that you were pleased with our hotel location that is centrally located and easily accessible to various places.

Thank you very much for your time to share an amazing and detailed review. I will be looking forward to hear from you again when it comes to planning your return. Please feel free to contact us directly to explore our best available offer.