If you expect the hotel to be on the beach, look for something else. But from my point of view walking for 10-15 min is a great exercise that you might not take otherwise and during that gastronomical Thai feast one needs it! I can't imagine that anything else can be mentioned as a negative side for this hotel - it's clean, cosy, relatively quiet (at least when we were there, still always use earplugs while in Asia), even thought our room did face the street, good aircons, fantastic staff, who always were busying about to improve the place (touch ups, etc). The pool is relatively small, but the surroundings are lush and tranquil. I'd return there any time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, 20 rooms with own swimming pool and many amenities, A/C, Int. TV, W-Lan. Good Location in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palmview Resort Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Palmview Hotel Patong Beach
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Phuket