All reviewslarge double deluxebangla roadgolf toursteam roompool and gymtuk tukpatong beachlocation is greatair concleaning staffnice poolminute walk to the beachgreat facilitiesthai foodenjoyed my staybars and restaurantsshopping mall
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Yorkshire inn for only one night. My friends were there for 4 nights. Nice bar and restaurant. Heaps of sport on the tv. Pool was great. Rooms are very basic but sufficient. Friendly staff. Great location to everything.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2018

I have visited the Yorkshire for a golf week for a week in July for the past 7 years, I love going back as at least half the staff have been there every year, they are so friendly and welcoming. The location is great, not beach front but gives good access out of town for our daily golf trips and walking distance to the heart of Patong. Restaurant food is excellent and rooms are kept spotless and while they are not 5 star they are very functional.
Nice pool and the best Gym facilities in Patong, not that I use gym :-)
Well worth consideration if you travel on a budget but are looking for good value for your money.

Room Tip: It is a busy area so there is some traffic noise and there is no lift for the upper floors.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Situated in the centre of Paton area the Yorkshire is a three star hotel with clean functional bedrooms a great restaurant and excellent staff who will organise whatever you want. We come for golf and simply ask every day to organise the next golf day and everything is organised for us.

Room Tip: Ground floor is best.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alan123451
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed only two nights, should have stayed more. The name gives you the idea of what it will be like, English. Perhaps needs a little tlc, but I can say that the staff make up for that, super nice, happy and friendly. I liked the location , minutes to the action, and munutes to the beach. Great bar right on the road side, fir perfect peopke watching, I spent a lot of time there. My room was an apartment, no view, vut had all i needed, comfy alwep and very quiet. They have a pool but i never made it there, was too busy people watching at the bar. Directly opposite is a massage place with good prices and massage. Would I stay again, yes, I ll be back next year for a week. Thanks too the happy friendly staff.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2018

if i really need to summarise my review in a very crisp and matter of fact way, i would express the same in the following few lines:
Great location, Good Pool, Decent Rooms, Avg Staff.
value for money, indeed.