We arrived at Patong Beach 7th March,the Yorkshire Inn had organised a transfer for us.
I was travelling with my two good friends Clare and Bree, we live in Cairns Australia and all work together for the same company. This would be my 6th trip to Thailand in 13 months, but the girls had never been to Thailand before.
We found the Yorkshire Inn on the net and found there site to be really informative and so we booked and found the Hotels response was always very quick, (I hate when people take a long time to reply)
So before we even arrived we felt very confident we had made the right choice.
Ok, now back to the airport pick up, as soon as we walked outside a nice smiling man with our name on a card greeted us, his name was "Ping Pong" ha ha its true, anyway he was such a nice guy, like peole say "first impressions count", and they do.
So about 1 hour later we arrive at the Yorkshire to be greeted by the owner himself Paul,
we had a few questions and although he was busy he took the time to help us.
Now off to one of my favourite places at the Yorkshire, lol, the reception desk!!! ha ha , heres why: The girls working there are so friendly, so helpful and sweet and, they are so beautiful, and very professional at there work.
Now we are taken to our rooms and although we had taken the cheapest rooms available we found them to be very clean and comfortable, the cleaning staff at the hotel are also very professional and so friendly and polite, I enjoyed talking with all the staff so much.
There is a well equiped gym there but I am not into that, but the pool is fantastic, just the perfect place to chill out at in the afternoon. The pool has its own kichen and menue, I ate there everyday and found the food to be great, just the way I like it.
The pool area is quite large and has everything you need including a large area for smokers, but also for non smokers. The bar staff there make great cocktales and always have a smile for you.
There is also a steam room and sauna if you like that.
The main bar and reasterant at the main entrance has the best food I have found in Thailand, its the first time I have had a good steak in Thailand, every meal I odered there was exactly what I asked for, I didn't get a chance to thank the chef"s, so I hope they read this.
I would never think of staying anywhere else in Phuket, the Yorkshire Inn was fantastic in everyway, a real pleasure.
Now I am planning to go back as soon as I can.
Chan Chob Thailand,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire Inn, Hotel / Restaurant is located in the heart of Patong Phuket, Thailand minutes from the beach, seconds from the night life and opposite the largest shopping and entertainment complex in Phuket, (the amazing ‘Jungceylon’) We offer affordable rooms and The Best English Breakfast in Phuket, If you are a single traveler looking for romance or the family on a budget The Yorkshire Inn the best place for you. We have one of the best Swimming Pools in Phuket, Patong. Drop by and check out our Steam Room, Work out Gym and Sauna. Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clientsDining options: Dinner, Reservations ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar And Restaurant
- The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant Hotel Patong
- The Yorkshire Hotel Bar
- The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant Patong, Phuket