“Highly recommended”

The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 331 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Today I want to talk about this hotel, where I have already stayed in the past, and why I keep choosing it.
I start by saying that the location is amazing: just a few yards from Bangla Road, Jungceylon Shopping Center and hundreds of other restaurants. The hotel itself has everything it can to serve. Possibility to eat from 7,30 am until 10,30 pm. A pretty sunny pool, very quiet and sufficient for the needs of all guests. it is possible to make all meals both in the pool and in the indoor lounge with air conditioning. There are rooms of different types. But they are all modern, well appointed and the cleaning service very good.
Inside there is also a very large and well-equipped gym and Finnish sauna and steam.
The restaurant menu is very large, with Thai and not. Different types of breakfasts for any need, prices are very good and the quality as well.
I repeat, inside you breathe a feeling of freedom and pampering.
These are the services. But the real difference is made by all those who work for us.
It is understood that there is a common directive, obviously the management gives an impression to all workers. Very nice uniforms, and the "Y" logo everywhere with great taste. All staff are very professional, friendly and smiling.
The business card and imprinting are made from the reception girls (I hope to write correctly): NA, JANS, LYN, and AYC (or AYE), all always smiling, professional and smart; even the girl with the glasses she makes the nights is very kind and helpful. An early morning she also solved me a problem with a transfer to the port. One of the jewels is the 2 girls who run the pool bar of TUK and PHYU, besides the other guy I do not remember the name but very professional,
TUK and PHYU remember the names of all and the guests. All this makes you feel in a climate of friendship.
All super-positive. I make a very personal personal note. But I do it with a lot of dissipation. How is the playlist of the pool and restaurant always the same for every day and rotates after not even 3 hours? The songs are no more than 50 and they rotate continuously. Don Henley's "THE BOYS OF SUMMER", Lenny Kravitz's "LADY", "BLACK VELVET" by Alannah Myles, "DREAM ON" by the Aerosmith, but sung by Kelly Sweet, "WHAT I've DONE" from Linkin Park, Bangles "HAZY SHADE OF WINTER", etc etc. ..
The latter thing I wrote it likewise.
I would recommend going to the YORKSHIRE HOTEL at all. See you soon!

Room Tip: Located in the heart of Patong
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Master J

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have not stayed in the hotel but as a visitor I have found the food & service to be excellent,the staff very helpful in fact as I had a problem with my mobile reception were on the case obtained me a new sim,& please remember I am technically challenged at my age,and sorted me in no time.When you visit do make use of the pool bar where you will get spoiled by Tuk & Phyn who will cater to wonderfully you & make a great Bloody Mary.Plus in the evening have a drink on the patio at the front of the hotel & watch the world go by,it is well worth it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel during September 2017 for 3 nights. This place is very close to Phuket walking street and there are lot of shops nearby so you will get everything easily.
There are no windows in the room we stayed. That was the only disadvantage. But we know it while booking itself. I would suggest this place to my friends.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I made the monumental error of booking the wrong dates for my hotel stay and not realising. So I turned up here a week early - another hotel would have made a big deal of my mistake. But the Yorkshire kindly said it was no problem and gave me a room straight away.

The room was clean would good aircon and WiFi.

The pool, gym and sauna facilities were top class and made me feel as if I was in a 5*

Whenever leaving the hotel everything was within walking distance with the beach and Bangla road the main attractions.

I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Almost forgot to mention the friendly staff with excellent English. If in Patong why stay anywhere else?

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank philipo615
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I stayed at The Yorkshire for 10 day in late October 2017. I had 1 of the rooms with no window (room 8). So what is a room like with no window, it is just like any other room if you keep the shades closed. The bed was very comfortable, AC worked very well, WiFi super fast in room. The bath room was a little dated in style but there was always heaps of hot water, very good free toiletries, room cleaned everyday. Mini bar good variety and well priced. 2 free bottles of water a day, room very quiet days and nights
I was here on a combination of business and holiday, on the days I had to do some work again the WiFi was perfect in the room for my laptop. I had several business meetings in the restaurant and the staff were wonderful assisting with anything needed.
Staff were always checking if they could do anything to help, arrange transport and tours and all were at very good prices. I have stayed at many other hotels in Patong Beach before, but I think this may be my new home away from home in future

Room Tip: I used bookings.com but hotel offered very good/matching rate for next visit
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business