Today I want to talk about this hotel, where I have already stayed in the past, and why I keep choosing it.
I start by saying that the location is amazing: just a few yards from Bangla Road, Jungceylon Shopping Center and hundreds of other restaurants. The hotel itself has everything it can to serve. Possibility to eat from 7,30 am until 10,30 pm. A pretty sunny pool, very quiet and sufficient for the needs of all guests. it is possible to make all meals both in the pool and in the indoor lounge with air conditioning. There are rooms of different types. But they are all modern, well appointed and the cleaning service very good.
Inside there is also a very large and well-equipped gym and Finnish sauna and steam.
The restaurant menu is very large, with Thai and not. Different types of breakfasts for any need, prices are very good and the quality as well.
I repeat, inside you breathe a feeling of freedom and pampering.
These are the services. But the real difference is made by all those who work for us.
It is understood that there is a common directive, obviously the management gives an impression to all workers. Very nice uniforms, and the "Y" logo everywhere with great taste. All staff are very professional, friendly and smiling.
The business card and imprinting are made from the reception girls (I hope to write correctly): NA, JANS, LYN, and AYC (or AYE), all always smiling, professional and smart; even the girl with the glasses she makes the nights is very kind and helpful. An early morning she also solved me a problem with a transfer to the port. One of the jewels is the 2 girls who run the pool bar of TUK and PHYU, besides the other guy I do not remember the name but very professional,
TUK and PHYU remember the names of all and the guests. All this makes you feel in a climate of friendship.
All super-positive. I make a very personal personal note. But I do it with a lot of dissipation. How is the playlist of the pool and restaurant always the same for every day and rotates after not even 3 hours? The songs are no more than 50 and they rotate continuously. Don Henley's "THE BOYS OF SUMMER", Lenny Kravitz's "LADY", "BLACK VELVET" by Alannah Myles, "DREAM ON" by the Aerosmith, but sung by Kelly Sweet, "WHAT I've DONE" from Linkin Park, Bangles "HAZY SHADE OF WINTER", etc etc. ..
The latter thing I wrote it likewise.
I would recommend going to the YORKSHIRE HOTEL at all. See you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire Inn, Hotel / Restaurant is located in the heart of Patong Phuket, Thailand minutes from the beach, seconds from the night life and opposite the largest shopping and entertainment complex in Phuket, (the amazing ‘Jungceylon’) We offer affordable rooms and The Best English Breakfast in Phuket, If you are a single traveler looking for romance or the family on a budget The Yorkshire Inn the best place for you. We have one of the best Swimming Pools in Phuket, Patong. Drop by and check out our Steam Room, Work out Gym and Sauna. Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clientsDining options: Dinner, Reservations ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar And Restaurant
- The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant Hotel Patong
- The Yorkshire Hotel Bar
- The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant Patong, Phuket