All reviews large double deluxe bangla road steam room pool and gym tuk tuk patong beach location is great air con cleaning staff nice pool minute walk to the beach great facilities thai food enjoyed my stay bars and restaurants shopping mall low season
Reviewed 17 July 2012

The Yorkshire Inn Hotel is a wonderful place to stay for a vacation if you are in Patong! It has everything you need, a top class restaurant, a nice pool with sauna, a great gym, nice rooms that are cleaned every day! The location is great with the big shopping mall nearby and nightlife entertainment close, but not so it disturb your nightsleep! But the best I have saved for last! The staff are just wonderful, so friendly and always with a big smile on their face! I want especially thank Chomdao in the reception that took care of every need my friends and I needed! what ever we wanted it was no problem for her to fix and she did it with a big smile on her face! The Yorkshire Inn will for sure have me as a guest next time in will be in Patong!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2012

While Patong certainly wasn't for me, it was worth staying for the Yorkshire hotel. The service was great at all times. The staff really were attentive and kind to us, always just happy to have a chat. Our room was pretty basic, but it was more than substantial. The hotel pool was lovely, with a nice little bridge which was a quaint touch. The pool bar also provided value-for-money refreshments during the absolutely scorching days we were there. Make sure you try the fruit breakfasts they offer-extremely tasty and refreshing.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Stayed 2 weeks and had a ball.The hotel is situated so close to shopping, food and all the night life you want.TukTa, pea pea,JiJi,Tukky and the rest of the staff made you feel special.Paul the owner chatted to all aswell answering any questions you may have had.The food,the cleanliness,the staff, the location, the many vouchers,the pool,the gym all made for a fantastic 2 weeks.Cannot go past this hotel for many more reasons than i can remember.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I stayed at the Yorkshire Hotel in Patong for 3 days in July, 2012. Rooms are a bit small but comfortable and clean. The pool is very nice and the gym is very well equipped with sauna and steam room as well. The service was good and the staff very friendly and helpful. The Bangla Street action and the beach are a short walk .

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2012

On arrival to this hotel you will be greeted by one of the hotels friendly reception staff with their glorious smiles and very friendly nature.

I have to give a special mention to these four diligent and friendly staff Jeab, Chomdao andTata, and one other lady whose name escapes, me who also works in reception.
After a long journey the check in process is smooth as, due to the staff’s fluency in English, which is very well received after a long journey.

The hotel also offers free internet with four computers in the hotels lobby which is a great idea, full points to the Yorkshire.

The food is equal to any five star Hotel I have stayed at and the hotel waitresses Phyu and Gigi were very polite and helpful.

The guest friendly policy of this resort, with no room fine is fantastic.
I will now only support hotels like this in Phuket as I believe the policy of charging guests who have paid for two people an additional charge if you have a friend stay overnight is a complete rip off by other hotels in Phuket, another big tick for The Yorkshire.

The Pool and the Gym are superb more reasons to stay at this establishment.

Only a short stroll to Bangla Road night life, and not too far to stumble back to the resort with your new best friend, then not to be ripped off by a guest fine from the hotel.

Solo traveller should only Support hotels with the same policy as this hotel.

I stayed at this Hotel on and off for 15 days and overall, a hotel that I can recommend to others.

Room Tip: I found the lower floor room I was in, a little loud, as Patong closes down around 0530 to 6am in the morning.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo