Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$ 46
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Patong Beach Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 71
  • Breakfast included
US$ 34
US$ 24
Agoda.com
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 138
US$ 110
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 53
US$ 109
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

US$ 82
US$ 68
Priceline
All reviewslarge double deluxebangla roadgolf toursteam roompool and gymtuk tukpatong beachlocation is greatair concleaning staffnice poolminute walk to the beachgreat facilitiesthai foodenjoyed my stayshopping mallbars and restaurants
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I would like to take the time to THANK the entire staff and Owner Paul Gibson for the most enjoyable time spent on travels in Thailand. This hotel was so magnificent I found it hard to leave the grounds. I got a chance to work out my abs in the State of the Art Gym (located upstairs) compiled with a steam room/sauna (downstairs). The swimming pool out back was just what I needed.

The restaurant (located just downstairs) has the best Fish and Chips I have had ever tasted, and all for a great price. The bar is loaded with all high-in spirits. I was surprised to fine Hennessy Cognac (My favorite drink). on the shelf.

I can honestly say (It's All Good) at the Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar and Restaurant.

Room Tip: Ask for the Owner (Paul Gibson) then say I would like to see the best room you have.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Phuketgolfer, General Manager at The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review the Yorkshire Hotel, it is much appreciated.
It is always gratifying to hear that a customer has thoroughly enjoyed their stay with us. We strive to provide top quality and service, and are very proud of both the hotel and staff.
The gym remains a customer favourite, and we are very pleased to announce that we have recently added a CYBEX ARC TRAINER to the already extensive range of equipment in the gymnasium. This will allow our customers to enjoy the restaurant food, and then ease the guilt by undertaking a workout on first rate gym equipment!!!!
Thank you once again for your kind comments, and we hope to welcome you back to the Yorkshire in the very near future

Reviewed 31 January 2012

We found this hotel to be a good base in Patong if you intend to be out all day and night, as we were during our 3 day stay here. The Suite was clean and surprisingly quiet given its close location to Bangla Road. We had 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms in the Suite and it was plenty big enough for the 5 of us but I imagine that if you were the type to stay in your hotel room a lot, it would start to feel claustrophobic after a while due to the lack of views. The Staff were nice and the breakfast was big and well cooked, though you do have to pay for it as its not included in the room price. We only swam in the pool for a short time, but the water was clean and there was plenty of pool loungers. A note:- the suites are separated from the hotel by a couple of shops, which seemed to confuse some newcomers but as we were picked up at the airport and taken to our rooms, it wasn't a problem for us. If you go to the Yorkshire remembering that it is a hotel and not a resort, I think this place was good value for money, especially for a family.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2012

French for a week in Patong I really appreciate the warm welcome, the availibity of the crew, their attention, smiles. The spa, the swimming pool and the gym are just perfect for a break after a short night. Very clean, you appreciate to go back (late...) in your room. I had a double deluxe which is perfect. Just a detail, mine didn't get any windows... Does not matter anyway.
Cheers

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2012

As part of our honeymoon in Thailand, we spent 4 nights at The Yorkshire in Phuket. Paul the owner, really took care of us. The Dalesman Suite we had was superb. The pool at this hotel is top notch. Also, we were presently suprised by the food quality. The mainly british cuisine is thoughtfully prepared and met all of our expectations. If you are planing a trip to Phuket, we would highly reccomend The Yorkshire.

Brian and Robyn

Room Tip: Talk to the owner Paul for advice, he will assist you any way he can.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2011

if your main requirement is to be close to the action of Bangla the Yorkshire is a good option. all the staff were very friendly. The pool area is good. The gym is very good. My room was a bit dated (I believe they have renovated contemporary rooms as well) but was clean and had all I needed.

Room Tip: Request a renovated room.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo