All reviewsrooftop poolexecutive suitepatong beachpool accessbangla roadhappy hourfamily suiteprivate jacuzzibreakfast buffettuk tukmin walkspacious roomnice breakfastquiet areacleaning staffmini barswim up bar
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff with the smiley face, good service,good facilities and also very clean, near to the beach but far from the bangla road, either pay more for the ride/taxi service or else you can just enjoy the walk.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
TheCharmResortPhuket, ผู้จัดการ at The Charm Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at The Charm Resort Phuket.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and look forward to welcoming you back.

For the future visit, please contact our reservation at reservations@thecharmresortphuket.com

Stay here for 10 nights had a two bedroom suite
Nice big rooms big balcony with own jacuzzi so there was plenty off space for us 4, decent buffet breakfast lots of choices but after 5 days you do get bored off eating the same stuff but that just the way it is, considering there was building work going on next door it was that noisy at all ,
If I was too going back to patong I wouldn't hesitate to stay in the charm again, but I'm not too sure off the area itself would probably going somewhere else in phuket

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner checked out this morning we stayed in the junior suite with pool access and could not be happier with our choice in hotels and room. A lot of reviews complained that if you have a room near the lobby it's very noisy, we were next to the lobby and construction and honestly we could not care less. If I came back I would request to have that room in fact. We wouldn't have used the pool had we not had this room, we had more pool space to ourselves being on the end compared to other rooms. Food very average. The room itself was perfect could not have been happier.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 September 2017

food outstanding , service incredible and staff very polite. My room was décor with orchids like a courtesy of my wedding anniversary ,, thanks a lot for the detail,, staff very polite and friendly...

Room Tip: nice location and xtra service A+
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The room hotel is great and very nice room the staff is very polite and nice ♥️

I visit Phuket 5 times before and this hotel charm resort Phuket for my is first time today

The hotel is great is near too the beach ‍♀️ and the restaurant and all the market are nearly and everything is always in the center

The breakfast is great
The room hotel is always very clean
The staff will check everything that you need and help you need to be very happy ♥️

I really recommend this hotel for all kinds trips with family and friends and even you sollo trip to check this great time

So have a good time and great holiday ‍♀️

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank peretzlynly70
TheCharmResortPhuket, ผู้จัดการ at The Charm Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017