deevana is very well priced, but for a good reason.... if you are backpacking and sleeping in hostels, it may be an upgrade, otherwise, i suggest spending some more and getting a nicer hotel. i rated them as poor because they dont take care of ants and mosquitoes. i got bitten up and my suitcase was full of ants. only here for one night- i recommend brand name hotels. i didnt even bother checking out the "facilities" oh well, front desk people were nice and friendly, a shame that the room was not comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket