Our family of 4 stayed in Deevana over Christmas 2011 for 10 days. We upgraded to deluxe rooms in spa wing and it was worth every penny. Breakfast in great, plenty of choice. Snacks and lunch at pool were good value as was room service. We ate out every evening and there is a huge choice nearby. This is in quieter area of Patong but within 10-15 mins walk of Bangla Road and also the beach. This means you have the best of both worlds.Will Return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and HostelWorld so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket