“Very good Italian Restaurant”
Review of Da Mario

Da Mario
Ranked #96 of 735 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 11
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Italian food and thai food Wood oven pizza very good
Description: Italian food and thai food Wood oven pizza very good
Reviewed 7 July 2018

It is a real Italien Restaurend. Very good food and good Italien Wine. Finaly a cold Limoncello drink for a great dinner.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

This is one stop we make every time, looking past the eclectic decor this is one of the tastiest Italian restaurants around.
My wife’s favourite is the spaghetti with garlic and oil a simple dish but when done well it’s amazing.
I always have pizza but this time I went the 4 cheese pasta and glad I did.
To top off the great food is the service and quality with a very reasonable price for dinner.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Tony B
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food and a great host (Christian) great hospitality. Would highly recommend. Location is very central family friendly and nice for couples as well

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018

My wife and I tried this on spec. It was a nice place - run by an Italian but fair to say not cooked by.

I had pasta (quarto fromagi) which was very nice and would readily order the same again.

My wife ordered a margarita con buffalo. The base was excellent. The topping was a bit bland. My wife thought it was missing herbs or seasoning. It may in fact have been that there was simply too much cheese - not something I thought I would ever say! It seemed that the regular mozzarella and the buffalo were loaded and it seemed a bit much.

Surprisingly, my pasta arrived way ahead of my wife's pizza so I ended up half way through my meal before she even had hers. It wasn't that busy and we suspect they somehow forgot to put the pizza on.

We sat outside. It was a fairly muggy night. The ceiling fans were on but they seemed somewhat old and in need of some TLC - with the rotating function not working properly leaving us a little overheated in a corner near the pizza oven. We could of course have moved inside but on the other hand, the fans may benefit from a bit of WD40!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

there are 5 pizza shops arround but the crust is not that good as here. top crust. the ham as sample is in all phuket pizza cheap local ham not imported high quality ham.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Da Mario? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK