“Very nice”

Tantra
Ranked #46 of 674 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are located at beachfront and the only Indian restaurant with Indian cultural seatings on the floor. Best foods in town and we do serve original Indian vegetarian. Our Indian Chef is also very good in preparing Indian-Chinese foods. You will love our foods. We do serve both Lunch and Dinner Time starting from 11.00 Am to mid night. We do the most catering for local, group and wedding party. Please contact us if you are interested in our services.
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Despite the poor chap who ended up for food poisoning from the butter chicken, I took the plunge and ordered it as it’s one of my fav’s. I’m so glad I did as it was lovely. And the ginger chicken I had to start was just delicious.

1  Thank Allison C
Supot G, Owner at Tantra, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you so much for your good review please come visit us again thanks

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We had such a good time at tantra.
The food was delicious! We had 3 different vegererian dishes and they were all done with perfection.
Very friendly staff

1  Thank Mashi44
Supot G, Owner at Tantra, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

THank you so much for your good review please come visit us again thanks...:)

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I ate some butter chicken masala and one nan bread. The service was okay and the restaurant looked somewhat nice and clean. The staff was helpful thought not to good at English. The food arrived rather quick and looked great but maybe to little sause considering you get a lot of rice and tasted good, i ate and left happy until like 2-3 hours after when my stomach got upset and I felt really sick. And like I thought I got food poisoning and had to go to the hospital. The reason I think it was this place it's because it is the only thing I ate thay day since waking up late.. I wouldn't recommend any place that made me sick but I can say it can happen to all. Restaurants and I checked them here on TripAdvisor and they had great reviews so maybe I'm just unlucky so you have to make your own decision.

Supot G, Owner at Tantra, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Micke, We are so sorry to hear this and apologize for your unhappiness. Wa are happy to pay your medical bill. We have been in this business for more than 10 yesrs and this is only first time hearing this feedback. We are using fresh ingredients everyday, we will have meeting with our chef and team on this. We would like to invite you to try our meal again with complimentary from us. It might happen due to chili or else. We are really sorry for this and apologize again. We are happy to meet and discuss on this. Supot owner.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend. The food was delicious, service was impeccable and ambience was traditional i have been twice in the span of a week.

2  Thank amzbardz
Supot G, Owner at Tantra, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you so much for your good review please come visit us again soon...:)

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Delicious and high quality food in a quiet and beautiful place; very nice and polite staff.
Should visit!

1  Thank Iman T
Supot G, Owner at Tantra, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you so much for your good review please come visit us again soon...:)

Been to Tantra? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK