Really wanted go give this place a go seeing as it is gay opened. But I just keep having to make excuses for it. I will say I did book one of the cheaper rooms, but was surprised by how cheap it was. I've stayed in nicer dorm hostels. My room was in a different building then the main part of he hotel, up a very creepy hallway. Also was disappointed that with being a guest, you still have to pay to use the sauna, should be included. All in all as much as I want to support LGBT business, I can't bring myself to stay longer then 2 nights. For what the price is, it's not awful, but it's not good either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquarius just received TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence 2012 and is very proud of that.Aquarius is the only "men only" Guesthouse in Phuket. We are located in a very quiet walking street right in the middle of the Royal Paradise complex, Patong's gay area.Just 5 minutes walk to the beach and to the main shopping centers,cinemas and bowling center. Only 30 meters away from Patong's gay nightlife.Aquarius offers an "all under one roof concept" including a guesthouse with 30 rooms and luxury suites for everybody's budget, a sauna, a fitness center, massage services for men by men and a quiet hassle-free bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarius Gay Guesthouse And Sauna Hotel Patong
- Aquarius Gay Guesthouse And Sauna Patong, Phuket