We arrived at the property at approx. 8am in the morning. We had booked the Superior Annex Wing with Private Balcony. On arrival we were taken to a very 'grubby' entrance. We were then led up 3 flights of stairs with very heavy cases as we were here for 3 weeks. We walked into the room..... The bedding was filthy, the patio door came off in my hands and the shower had mould growing up it. Also the balcony was not safe and the view was not what they show on the website!!!!!! They are not now gleaming yellow but are all dirty and black with one over the view which I can only describe as had a fire...... It really is that bad. We immediately said that we were not prepared to spend 1 night in that room so went to reception. In fairness the owner sorted us another room which was a master suite but we had to pay a further 100 GBP for the holiday to move rooms..... Persoinally I felt that this was unacceptable but paid anyway just to make sure that the holiday got off to a better start. If anyone is thinking of booking this guesthouse then stay in the main hotel and pay the extra...... Do not stay in the annex at all..... Personally I would say that you should find another hotel or guesthouse all together as it really is awful.... On the day that we checked out (6am) The staff tried to charge us for a mini bar from the room.... (it hadn't been restocked for 3 days) We had cleared our bill the day before and they tried to recharge even though not restocked)..... I rated this on trip advisor as 1 but if there was a minus score I would have given it........ DO NOT STAY IN THIS GUESTHOUSE PLEASE....... IT IS WORSE THAN TERRIBLE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquarius just received TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence 2012 and is very proud of that.Aquarius is the only "men only" Guesthouse in Phuket. We are located in a very quiet walking street right in the middle of the Royal Paradise complex, Patong's gay area.Just 5 minutes walk to the beach and to the main shopping centers,cinemas and bowling center. Only 30 meters away from Patong's gay nightlife.Aquarius offers an "all under one roof concept" including a guesthouse with 30 rooms and luxury suites for everybody's budget, a sauna, a fitness center, massage services for men by men and a quiet hassle-free bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarius Gay Guesthouse And Sauna Hotel Patong
- Aquarius Gay Guesthouse And Sauna Patong, Phuket