Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna
Ranked #43 of 232 Speciality Lodging in Patong
Reviewed 10 July 2016

My bbf and I have stayed here a couple of times and honestly we love the hotel. The staff are amazing and so friendly as is the owned Paul. The rooms are spacious and comfy and the bar and resturant are top notch.
The biggest draw for me is the bars are on the next street, so if you are out everynight like I do nothing is better than a quick 30 second walk back to your room. Trust me boys, stay here in Paradise Complex you will have a ball. Large pool for cocktails in the afternoon, gym and full sauna what more do you want. I look forward to coming back again...When you miss the hotel and staff after your holiday you know Paul and his team have created something really special. See you all there...party party

Room Tip: Penthouse and Suite rooms
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 June 2016

My third stay at Aquarius and as before found it great value and service. The friendly and attentive staff treat you as good as in any 5star hotel and I was even invited to attend one of the staffs birthday parties they held down in the reception/ bar area, The facilities and room clean and comfortable as before. This is certainly my place of choice to stay whilst in Patong and Ill be looking forward to my next visit in Jan 2017
A big thanks to Paul and all the staff for all the excellent work you guys do to help make my holidays fantastic. Cheers

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I have stayed at the Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna several times over the last few years. To date I have always found the hotel a great location, with great service and clean rooms. The only BUT I would have is that the hotel tends to suffer a bit from noise into the night. My visits to the hotel have generally been 'with the boys' so it's been an ideal location.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Stayed here in November 2014 just for one night. As a break from the tranquility of a quieter area of the island we were booked into on our first trip. We wanted a lively evening, and this was just perfect for that. There wasn't much to fault with the rooms, the staff, all of them were brilliant. Although we are not staying there on the next trip we are visiting them for a special occasion, that they are helping me with, and for that they were my first choice.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2016

After a fantastic week stay, I could not resist to extend it for five days more !
Well located in Paradise Complex .
My accommodation was perfect , spacious, clean, tidy , efficient air conditioning.
The quality of service is impeccable , the staff is freindly .
The dinners are served for you are perfect.
Sure, I'll come back as soon as possible!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank deniskint
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
0.1 km away
Patong Mansion Hotel
#3 of 331 in Patong
3.1 km away
Phuket Gay Homestay - Neramit Hill

Been to Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna

Address: 127/10-17 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road | Paradise Complex, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
Region: Thailand > Phuket > Kathu > Patong
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #43 of 232 Speciality Lodging in Patong
Price Range: ₹ 1,289 - ₹ 3,930 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna 3*
Aquarius just received TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence 2012 and is very proud of that.Aquarius is the only "men only" Guesthouse in Phuket. We are located in a very quiet walking street right in the middle of the Royal Paradise complex, Patong's gay area.Just 5 minutes walk to the beach and to the main shopping centers,cinemas and bowling center. Only 30 meters away from Patong's gay nightlife.Aquarius offers an "all under one roof concept" including a guesthouse with 30 rooms and luxury suites for everybody's budget, a sauna, a fitness center, massage services for men by men and a quiet hassle-free bar. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Aquarius Gay Guesthouse And Sauna Hotel Patong