The Diamond Cliff is an adequate hotel and good value for the rate. We were upgraded to a junior suite which was very spacious but lacked furniture in the living area. Our room was just a little tired and could do with refurbishment.
Staff were always friendly and helpful. Any requests were taken care of without delay.
We didn't try any of the restaurants except for the buffet breakfast which had great variety and was very fresh.
It is walking distance of about 15-20 minutes into the heart of Patong (assuming the Bangla Road is the heart and if it is I worry about the rest of the body especially the liver!!!!)
We were concerned about some of the reviews mentioning the fitness centre as being outdated and poorly equiped. Well if you are staying here and feel that you need to do some exercise after a lazy day on the beach or a hedonistic night on the town, then have no fear. The fitness centre has been updated with the latest equipment for a cleansing workout. The dust has barely settled it is that new.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa is located on the hillside of North Patong. Only few minutes away from the Patong downtown where you can enjoy night life and shopping. We have a plenty of great choice of restaurants and bars within the hotel grounds, really impressive and well designed pool areas over looking the sparkling blue sea of Andaman. All rooms type are fabulous including our Diamond Pool Villa, all well appointed and furnished in gorgeous typically Modern-Thai furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Cliff Hotel Patong
- Diamond Cliff Resort And Spa Patong, Phuket