“Best tailor for Women’s dresses”
Review of Exclusive Tailor

Exclusive Tailor
Ranked #2 of 82 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tailoring at Exclusive Tailor Patong, Phuket Exclusive Tailor has been established since 1988 and providing tailoring services for international and local market needs. Our goal is simply total satisfaction of customers.We carry international recognized materials and equipments to create original clothes completely fit on your size. You can be assured of the durability and longevity of every piece made. Whatever your occasion you are having, we are pleased to make your clothes for dressup days.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited exclusive tailor with my mum to have brides maid dress and mother of bride dress made, they have extensive catalogue, extensive range of best quality fabric (we chose silk satin) at a fraction of cost back home.. we were able to tweak our dress designs to suit how we want and after our fittings we were super happy with the outcome... Nitu, Ajay and Laxman (our personal cameraman) were all so lovely and helpful, spoke perfect English and super hospitable, always offering beverages (alcoholic) while we waited...

All reviews
in 95 reviews
"suits"
in 164 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly customer service, comfortable atmosphere, good conversation and an eye for style!

Quality experience all-round.

2 single breast jackets with eye-popping liners and matching surgeon’s cuff stitching.
2 mix n match flat front tailored pants.

A great fit for slim sleek lines. Not your average navy suit! But I’m sure they do that well too.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been to Phuket for a long weekend and were planning to visit a tailor to get Suits (3) and Shirts (9). Thanks to Trip Advisor we went to Exclusive Tailor and we will definitely come back. The service was great, the team was very nice and they were up to date with the latest styles! We are more than happy with the final results and can only recommend Exclusive Tailor.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a suit custom tailored to wear it as a best man on a wedding.
The people working there were very professional and lovely. They went through the different types of material with me and let me make up my mind about what I was able to spend. They also gave me professional and honest advise on what kind of suite I should get depending on the occasion I wear it for and my body Type. They were very open towards every wish I had and altered the suite unprejudicedly according to what I wanted.
Overall I felt like I was very professionally and friendly advised.

Thank you!