“Nice Restaurant to escape the heat”

Sun Smile Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 691 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Sun Smile is a family restaurant and steakhouse located near Patong Beach in Phuket, Thailand. Known for our arrayed menu with Italian, Scandinavian and Thai dishes to choose from, we welcome new friends and old from all around the world to dine with us everyday. On your next visit, we recommend that you try our fresh shrimp cocktail, our delicious oven-baked pizzas and our traditional Thai dishes made in our very own kitchen. And what better way to end your meal than with one of our homemade tiramisus? We look forward to you joining us!
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here as we couldn't find another place we were looking for. We were glad to find that it was air conditioned as the heat and humidity were getting to us. The restaurant itself is nice and the staff were great. Service was fast which was nice.

We only had the pizza so this review is only for that. The pizza was average size and had plenty of the toppings we ordered. I would say the pizza overall was good compared to others we have had in the area, but it could be better.

Others in the restaurant had other food that looked great so we may come back to try other items.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I have been to Patong a few times and had many delicious meals, this is my 3rd trip and I would have to say this is the best most delicious and cheap restaurant I have found, I have eaten here 4 times in 5 days. The second time I ate here the staff all remebered me and my girlfriend from the night before and remembered our orders and names. Every different dish we ordered was delicious. It’s a really cute restaurant as well as a very Italian vibe with the decor and play nice soft calming music. WOULD DEFINITELY RECCOMEND. It’s right across the road from blood line tattoo, a side street of Bangla road.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Have never had a bad meal here, Italians come for the Italian food, Danish for the Danish food. Even Thai's like the Thai food here. Super friendly staff..

2  Thank søren l
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Delicious food! Great service! very clean and spacious restaurant, I live in Thailand and eat here every single day ! if your looking for a great meal, Italian, Thai, Aussie, this is the place to go !

3  Thank Brad G
Reviewed 17 November 2017

The place is near a very busy road but just few hundreds meters away.
The steak was perfectly cooked! The prices, for the little experience I have, seemed in line with the others.
Stuff was friendly.

2  Thank Micael27

Been to Sun Smile Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK