“Great ice cream”

Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Patong
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 8
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: The first real European style Gelateria in Phuket.More than 60 delicious Sundaes!Open every day from 10am until 1am We use only natural ingredients.No preservatives, no coloring, no artificial flavoring low fat and low calorie -fresh every day We also serve European style Breakfast with fresh Croissants and excellent coffee.
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We came here often during our visit to Patong and were never disappointed. Lots of tasty items to choose from. I ended up being hooked on the Whisky Cream flavor...I rarely drink but the flavors were amazing!

Friendly staff and clean facility.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Great choices of icecream flavors. I tried 'whisky cream' and mint. All are very good especially the first. I don't like alcohol beverage but this flavor really got me. Staff are friendly and helpful. Open til late.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Having eaten dessert at other restaurants in Patong, I'm not entirely sure why people have left such high reviews. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't terrible but wasn't great either.

We stopped in for some dessert based on the reviews and were hoping for that authentic 'Italian' style gelato they pride themselves on. We got a couple items but honestly neither was close to the texture or taste of what we've eaten in Italy. I get that we are in the heart of Phuket and these quotes are usually exaggerated buy still, we expected more. It was nice enough but given the 220 baht (£5) of each, we had even hoped the portions would be a little more generous.

Service was hit and miss. It seemed whenever my partner was ordering they were a little dismissive but were more engaged when it was me. I'm guessing that's just a cultural thing that the women are more welcoming to male customers but it would (and did) put her off visiting again on her own.

So overall was good ice cream with OK service but not the best of either that we encountered in Patong.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Patong has plenty of ice cream options including franchises such as Movenpick, Swensens, Dairy Queen Hagen Daz etc but part of the fun of holidays is trying new and local foods.

I tried "ETE" ice cream in Jungceylon which was below average then tried Samero's (along patong beach) and the difference was day and night. Samero's just has much more flavor and a nice texture (for the same price).

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I definitely made it a mission to come because of the managment's epic tripadvisor response to a mistakenly rude customer and her teapot. The staff were excellent! Where else do you get free glasses of water and some biscuits before your ice cream? Come on seriously. We had the instagram worthy pineapple crazy gelato thing. The fruit they used was excellent and of course the quality of the ice cream was top top notch. We came back for a takeaway four scoop giant gelato just before the airport. I highly recommend Samero's.