“Came for the epic response to a bad review and stayed for the gelato!”

Samero's Icecream Paradise
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Patong
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 8
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: The first real European style Gelateria in Phuket.More than 60 delicious Sundaes!Open every day from 10am until 1am We use only natural ingredients.No preservatives, no coloring, no artificial flavoring low fat and low calorie -fresh every day We also serve European style Breakfast with fresh Croissants and excellent coffee.
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I definitely made it a mission to come because of the managment's epic tripadvisor response to a mistakenly rude customer and her teapot. The staff were excellent! Where else do you get free glasses of water and some biscuits before your ice cream? Come on seriously. We had the instagram worthy pineapple crazy gelato thing. The fruit they used was excellent and of course the quality of the ice cream was top top notch. We came back for a takeaway four scoop giant gelato just before the airport. I highly recommend Samero's.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I really love this place....... the ice cream are really creamy and tasty. I keep coming back when i have free time.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

You should try ice cream in Sameros.
Its Malaga and spagetti ice cream were perfect. The atmosphere is friendly

Reviewed 20 March 2017

For one week I would have breakfast at sameros and was really impressed.
When I come to Thailand I always take my own Yorkshire tea which I take to the cafes
And never had a problem until now,tea is included with the breakfast so to drink my
Own tea I not see a problem.But today one of the staff the that NEVER smiles said the
Boss said that I could drink my own tea in here,so I walk out never to return again.
You have two staff that are giving your business a bad name and they only smile when
I leave 20/50 Bart which did on every visit.i run a furniture business and I always say your business is only as good as your staff

1  Thank steve p
Samero2010, Owner at Samero's Icecream Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

REALLY!!! This is the beauty of Tripadvisor, people with difficulties in social behavior dont have to clear their problems in daily live but can post everything the feel on the internet when they having a bad moment. Do you actually know that a bad review is maybe not just only fun to read but does put the business back 5 places in the ranking, deserved or not.....
Said that -please let me response to "our shameful behavior". You came here the whole week and my staff served you well- the food was good , the free WIFI fast and the daily free newspaper that you read was okay too. Now to explain, you did not only bring your own tea- but also your own tea pot. Some time you did even forget it here and we kept it for you, cleaned it and served the next day. As we do have a strict dont bring outside food and drinks policy- we have a even stricter cleanness policy. My staff is not allowed to serve in dishes not from our place as we can not guarantee the cleanliness and 100% top quality of our products served in it. So after some days my staff informed you that you can not use your teapot in here (Which was not always cleaned probably by the way) but can have your tea in one of our high quality Ceramic pots- like every other customer..... as your Thai ability is limited and my staff English ability too I guess that qualifies for a run away - never return- shameful review! Thanks, nice reaction, for my staff trying to go the extra mile...

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Not the cheapest ice cream shop out in Patong, but they have large variety of tasty and good looking ice cream dishes.

It is nice place to visit to sit down and eat good indoors. While they sell takeaways too, this place is at its best for sitting down.

The service is very kind and they are interested in customer. This place is worth a visit for anyone wanting good ice cream.