Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2012

we dropped there for three nights, we booked this hotel by coincidence, cause we were 8 person and not all of them have high budgets. It was also our first time in 7Q, my husband doesn't like the room cause there's a freaky smell, you know, like wet-old-mouldy, and simple white wall, not suggest for honeymoon actually. (lucky it was not our honeymoon.)

but the swimming pool which on the roof was really impressive us, not only because of it's unlimited view to the sea, also because of it's water. we can say, it's the cleanest water compare all the rests hotels we were left (even triple expensive one), i don't know how to describe but, the rests smell disinfectant, and body feels little sticky, water in this swimming poor is purely clean.

about the location, it located just near the beach, restaurant no.9 is a recommended one. and few steps to the rest restaurants on the beachside,but long walk to carrefour. you better rent a bicycle.

overall, it's a economic hotel, suitable for people who is not too mind of the room decoration.

Date of stay: October 2011
Reviewed 10 August 2012

The hotel itself was not bad, although the rooms were a bit old. The safe did not work, so I left some money in the room, and when I packed I realized $280 USD were missing!! I went to talk to the guy at the lobby, and he said he would "ask the maids". The next day, of course his answer was: "we asked them and they all said they did not take it". Don't stay here!

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Rude staff, breakfast was terrible, safe didn't work and the bellboy came up and put in a code for us! Safe!!!!
There was an awful smell outside our window where everyone in the neighbouring flats which resembled a war ruined building could see into our room!
We arrived at 10pm in a storm and there was no electricity for about an hour after that.
On our third night I was in agony sleeping on the bed because it was soo hard (I'm only 27 years old) I asked them if anything could be done, they said yes but nothing was done!
I got a big on my face unlike a mosquito bite and on our second last night a bed bug fell on my boyfriends arm! When I complained they acted as if I was lying! They begrudgingly moved us.
I'd recommend you stay away! It's not worth ruining your holiday!

Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank Aprile51284
Reviewed 28 April 2012

The location of this hotel was good. Convenient to beach, massages (practacally next door) a great restaurant down the road (didnt look like a fancy restaurant but food was to die for).
Hotel staff were ok, not particularly friendly. Rooms were ok, though the view we had was awful. Bed was a bit hard and rooms a little bit old looking.
Im not one to complain (especially when I am on holidays) but I think there were alot more hotels for the same price, that would be preferable to this one. The photos we seen on the internet definately made the place look nicer than it actually was.

Room tip: For the price, I would look for a nicer hotel.
Date of stay: January 2012
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We enjoyed 7Q Hote. It had a good location, was close to the beach, 7eleven, massage places and only a 15 minute walk to Bangla Road. Service was great, room was clean, and internet was free. The breakfast was okay, nothing special but it worked. The beds were really hard and not comfortable at all. Staying there for 4 nights was almost too much because the beds were so hard our bodies hurt. We would say three nights max at this hotel.

Room tip: We were on the first floor and it was very quite, but there are no good views from any room.
Date of stay: December 2011