“Location location location”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

A Oasis left behind by time on the beach of old patong.
As each year passes these bamboo and timber resturants are disappearing and being replaced by chrome & glass 5 star resorts.

Try sabai beach before its all gone.

Its a sand floor resturant but that doesnt mean it lacks hygene or quality.

Its great.
Good facilitys,
Great thai food,
Absolute beach front,
Cheap,
Romantic.
I give my guarantee, you wont be dissapointed.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

We have been coming to Phuket for 15 years or so and didn't find Sabai Beach Restaurant until I found it on Trip Advisor. What a shame, we have missed out on such beautiful, authentic Thai food until now. We have been here for 13 days and visited 3 times. Each time we have been blown away by the friendly service, the amazing view of Patong Beach particularly at sunset!!! But most of all the food is amazing - a huge menu varying from breakfast dishes to seafood (crab, squid, fish, curries), noodles, rice dishes - just so many to choose from!! Sink your toes into the sand, relax and enjoy!! If you've been to Seminyak or Jimbaran Bay in Bali you would know about the restaurants on the beach - this is Phuket's answer. We stay in a five star hotel that has great restaurants but we would eat at Sabai Beach Hotel every time (and multiple times) when we return to Phuket in the future. It maybe plastic plates and plastic chairs but you won't get sick and the food is sensational!! Please support this restaurant - it's been there for 25 years so they must be doing something right!!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I loved this place--the food was amazing, and it was in such a nice spot next to the beach. It was my go-to for all meals when I was around my hotel, and every reasonably priced (actually, quite inexpensive).

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Its not fancy but the food here is good & cheap, 150 Bart for a prawn Pad Thai for example. its lovely to kick back, feet in the sand eating & drinking cocktails watching sunset.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Enjoyed my trip to this restaurant. Kicked off my flip flops off and feel the soft sand between my toes while enjoying some crab fried rice and yummy seafood Tom Yum! Had a fresh coconut as well. Reasonable pricing for a nice place to hang out, drink some beer, have some food and enjoy people watching on Patong beach.