Stayed as a group. Service was excellent. It's a out of Patong but only 10mins shuttle. Breakfast buffet was good value. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently rebranded Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Built on 16 acres of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. All of the 181 rooms comprising of Deluxe Rooms (with rain shower) and Suites (with rain shower & bath tub) has it's own Jacuzzi ((Non Heated) on the balcony. Also included are 25 Pool Villas and 4 Private Pool Suites with Jacuzzi bath tub and it's own private plunge pool. Due to the configuration between Deluxe Rooms & 1 Bedroom Suites, there is a 50% chance of getting an upgrade (not mandatory) to a 1 Bedroom Suite, upon check in, when all the Deluxe Rooms are fully occupied. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Sauna in the Club House and Fitness Center FREE hourly scheduled round trip shuttle bus transfer to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, from 10am to 8pm daily. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby.With our own helipad, sight - seeing via helicopter is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket Patong