US$ 147
  • Restaurant
US$ 34
US$ 27
Trip.com
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 98
Agoda.com
Patong Beach Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 69
  • Breakfast included
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 50
US$ 38
US$ 32
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
Hotels.com
US$ 79
US$ 65
Priceline
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$ 168
US$ 140
All reviewsorange restaurantclean modern hotelbangla roadsmall balconypatong beachparadise complexquiet locationswimming poolcomfortable staygood nights sleepcleaned every dayshort walkthe main stripcleaned dailyshopping centrestayed here for nightsdeluxe room
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I stayed here in February for 10 days. The staff are amazing and so helpful and friendly. The room was very clean (cleaned daily) and was great value for money. The location is perfect. Your not on top of all the noise but are within a 5-10 min walk of the bars and beautiful beach. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for beach views :)
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank char198883
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Hi. I stayed at this hotel for 16 nights it was great. From the time I arrived the reception staff were excellent. I was in room 505 top floor, close to bangla road and the beach. All the reception staff are so lovely and always willing to help, what is very hard to find these days. And to the housekeeping staff were great, room was cleaned perfect everyday. Even the security man was so nice.

Thanks once again Jeff.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank JeffMGoldCoast
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Surprisingly, a very quiet location, even though you're only a 5 min walk from Bangla Road and all the craziness there. Our (Deluxe) room was on the 5th floor(502) - superclean, spacious and with a huge and very comfortable bed. I think it's better to book a deluxe room here - they're on higher floors (4 and 5) and you get nicer views and a small balcony.

The beach is maybe 10 mins away on foot - really close (this is why we chose this hotel). And you can get beach towels at no additional cost. The pool is very small and you can't really swim there, but who cares about the pool if the beach is so close.

There's no breakfast, but just opposite the hotel there's the Orange restaurant that serves nice breakfast sets for 99 thb pp.

If you're looking for sth quiet, but still close to the beach and the shopping centre etc, this hotel is a good choice!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gosia W
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Got a shared mini bus taxi at the airport for 180baht each which was ok. Took around 1.5-2 hours as we stopped off at the taxi shop to get hotel info. Warned, they are crazy drivers. I get travel sickness and I felt awful every time I got in a taxi/bus.
Hotel location is absolutely perfect. It's down an alleyway but it's so quiet yet right next to the hustle bustle. Can't complain and we were on the 2nd floor facing the front. 3/4 restaurants right outside which serve great food and cheap too.
Less than a 10 min walk to Bangla road which is the main strip in Patong. Amazing place which comes alive at night. Cheap drink and lots of bars. Beach was nice too but quite expensive for water sports.
As for the hotel, the room was a perfect size, and cleaned every day to a great standard. It's basic but exceeded our expectations. Staff were friendly and very helpful. We booked a superior room and it was perfect.
Note, use Phuket Travel Company to book trips. Amazing discount on tours. We went to their office which was in the shopping centre to make sure they were legit. Basically got a 45% discount each on the 2 tours we booked.
If I ever return to Patong I wouldn't book in any other hotel, I would return to The Gallery.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TamsB28
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I stayed in the gallery last year and in December I was there again. there is no reason to change something that you feel like home ...the location is very good ,quiet and close to the beach, restaurants, bangla..the room comfortable and very clean...the cleaning ladies are excellent..
the ladies in the reception very friendly ,polite and helpful
and the security guy in the night takes care about everything.. he is very friendly as well
I hope I will back soon again
thank you guys for another lovely stay

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo