Owner was fairly helpful although we got dropped off in town and none of the taxi drivers we talked to seemed to know where this place was! Finally got there, room was clean but a little run down. Could definitely do with a bit of a spruce, but if you are a no frills kinda traveller then this place would be perfect for you... there was a construction sight across the road but in general the hotel was quiet.
To he honest if you want a relaxing holiday in Thailand, do not go to Patong. It's just full of tourists that wanna party for a week or two before they return to their 9-5.
But if that's you then I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Nitra is a warm and friendly 11 rooms and 2 dorm rooms guest house run by our Baan Nitra Team. Affordable accommodation in Patong Beach, located in the well known and popular Nanai Road area with a comfortable setback from the road, our guest house backs onto the hill and has elevation and views over the Patong Beach area. We also have a dorm room consist of 2 rooms of 2 bunk beds each (4 people per room) one shower and a big fan with a locker for each bed, clean simple and cheap. We take good care of our guests and try to make sure you enjoy your stay with us and come back to see us many times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Baan Nitra Guesthouse Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Nitra Guesthouse Patong Hotel Patong
- Baan Nitra Guesthouse Patong Phuket