“Very nice ”

Ranked #48 of 691 Restaurants in Patong
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice local restaurant with traditional food and very clean! I enjoyed everything I ate and the waitresses were so nice. We took 2 appetisers 1 salad 2 main course and 1 dessert. The bill was just 815 baht!!!!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Really good food for a small price.
I've eaten here only once, but it convinced me!
I had some stir fried chicken wit cashew nuts and I was happy with it!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

the best food & staff are excellant & lovely,sorry (mr) boi you are excellant too :):)
wal has the best restaurant & the girls are all very nice,
we miss them after we get home & can't wait to get back.
took my 14 year old 'giant' grandson & boy did he love sweets,he can eat all day long.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We had several meals at Sweets during our 2 week stay in Patong.The food was excellent as usual with great menu and fantastic service thanks Wal

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

We had a mix of dinner choices from spaghetti to fish and chips to fried rice. All were good, not great. The place was very clean and the owner wrote traveler notes in the back of the menu which I thought was nice.