“Breakfast”
Review of BaBa Cafe

BaBa Cafe
Ranked #9 of 27 Coffee & Tea in Patong
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 9
Description: A place for good food, friendly service and excellent coffee, all served in welcoming, air conditioned indoor seating. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Great food, service, price, very clean and bright. The staff are so friendly. Coffee, beer, and soda all sold here.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

My sandwich was very good as well. I had the chicken on what I think was a baguette rye. They lightly buttered the bread, and they put a substantial amount of cheese on it. I also ordered an iced cappuccino. They served me a large class of iced milk with a cup of what seemed like 3 or 4 shots of espresso. I mixed it myself and it was good. I thought it to be a bit odd though.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The silver cups they served with ice water really cheer us up. We ordered and con panna, mojito and chocolate chips milkshake. Everything is perfect and they offered us a comfortable environment so we can have a short rest. Feel glad that we stopped by.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Are u sick of Thai food seafood for breakfast? This place is exactly what you need it! You can order delicious yogurt, sandwiches and you can choose your own ingredients. I can fully recommend.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Coffee was excellent. Loved my affogato and croissant. Complimentary sangria too.

So many smiles from friendly staff.

Been to BaBa Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK