“Awsome food and service”

Mr. Panda Restaurant
Ranked #245 of 733 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 24
Description: we serve fresh India food Thai food seafood European and chinese cuisine on very competitive price with a warm welcoming service we take personnel care of our guest with great food and service.
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We visited Mr panda restaurant they serve ultimate food we loved and this restaurant is very clean and neat we will visit soon

Date of visit: January 2018
Pankaj T, Owner at Mr. Panda Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear guest we are happy that you like our food and service hope to you again thanks

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Very very friendly staff and tastey food! First time in Phuket and the food made it a memorable trip

Date of visit: December 2017
Pankaj T, Owner at Mr. Panda Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear guest we are also happy to serve you thanks for your appreciation hope to see you soon

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice food!! The best thing about this restaurant is you can get your dish customized. We visited this place for 3 times in our 2 days visit to Phuket! Awesome food and very warm hospitality!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Pankaj T, Owner at Mr. Panda Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear guest thank you for appreciating our food and service hope to see you soon

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

During my journey through phuket, I have eaten really good food. The best was always on a market. But panda restaurant is amazing good! It was late so we just took satay and thom kha, but don‘t regret. It was fresh and I thin the best satay I have eaten on phuket. I told my self, that I will visit every day a new place. But I will visit panda restaurant a second time! Really! A the people were so nice! Very in the center, where the prices are high, but it was ok and worth! Now I regret, that I gave not enough tip. Sorry for that! :)

Date of visit: December 2017
Pankaj T, Owner at Mr. Panda Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear guest we are very proud to serve you and we are happy that you like our food and our service thanks hope to see you soon

Reviewed 1 December 2017

If you wish to have home style food in Patong this is the place to be.. very cheap and food quality 5 star.. I have visited this place thrice and loved the food every time.. the owners are also very welcoming and offered us personalised service every time we visited ! Shall visit again in my next trip !

Date of visit: November 2017
Pankaj T, Owner at Mr. Panda Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear guest thank you for your appreciation and we are very happy that you liked our food and service hope to see you again

Been to Mr. Panda Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK