Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at Tri Triang and its is definately first class. It is 5 mins away from all the hustle and bustle and right on the beach front. The rooms are larger than any others I have seen in Phukett and for the price it is certainly great vlaue for money. The staff are also excellent and I highly recommend you do the Thai cooking class here as they treat you like royalty and it is very one on one. Thanks to everyone at Tri Triang who made our holiday wonderful and we will be seeing you again soon. Also everything you need is at Tri Triang Massage,Tailor, Beach, Pools, Restaurant, Bar, Drycleaning, Scooter Hire and friendly staff.
See you all again soon.
Regards KAren Moran and Paul Jacques

Room tip: Ask forocean view you want be dissapointed I promise!!
Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank Stiggess J
Reviewed 17 October 2012

My wife and i have just spent a night at Tri Trang Resort as a treat for us. The room was good but a big tree blocked about 30% of the advertised sea view so i would advise spending just a little bit more on a superior room which is another storey higher. This is not so much of a complaint, as we only spent one night there, but a guide to a nicer room.The room itself was spotless with a lovely big shower room and the chambermaid very friendly.
The breakfast was basic but very tasty with all you could eat etc.
The hotel is situated on a very steep hill and when you have checked in to get to your room the lift goes down which is a bit confusing Ha Ha. Wheelchair access is very good as all the steps have a ramp as well. The facilities are all good and kept well and are all easy to find.
I Would advise anybody who likes to swim to book their holiday according to the high water tide tables as the sea recedes about 100 metres out uncovering a stony and rocky terrain making it very difficult to walk over but the kids would probably like exploring the little rock pools. Basically the tide is up either in the morning and out in the afternoon and viceversa. (6 hours between high and low water then 6 hours till high again probably 2 hours really good swimming before and after high tide but on the up side it is safe swimming then for all ages unless advised otherwise in the monsoon.
The restaurant food was absolutely brilliant the only thing was they don't have San Miguel beer but no big deal. Last orders for food and drink at the bar was 22.30, for me a little early as there is no where else to get a beer nearby but the room bar is cheap for a hotel. I asked one of the staff if i could get a burger or similar nearby to which she produced a thai menu then went off on her scooter to fetch it. Wow what a nice gesture was well appreciated and she didn't want any self payment which was so refreshing to hear in Thailand well done Tri Trang Resort.
Overall i loved our short stay and for the first time in ages had a swim about 10 am which was great to start the day with.

Room tip: The higher the room the better the view go for a superior room for just a little more money
Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank happy_viking
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Have just returned from Patong, staying at the Tri Trand Beach resort. Overall, I thought it to be a pretty comfortable and serviceable resort.

Bullet point is my thing so here we go:

Pluses:

• Clean rooms / fresh towels and linen daily
• Room always cleaned within an hour of walking out the door - plenty of staff
• Not overcrowded - due to popularity? I don't think so, just plenty of space for everyone
• Helpful staff - limited english, which made for alot of hand gestures, but aside from that, happy to help
• Great facilities, massage parlour next to gym was a winner. Everything clean and tidy
• CHEAP!!! I paid, $30 AUS per night for a twin share with ocean views.
• Quick and cheap taxi service into town if you miss the shuttle. 200BHT into town - very good
• Super relaxing, no kids screaming, more geared towards non family (see minuses)

Minuses

• Not suited to small children, lots of steps and a few dangerous ledges / low overhead concrete (well signposted though)
• Wireless is available, but found the signal was very weak in my room. had to sit under the modem in the hall to get strong reception
• My toilet blocked 3 times. Without the gross details, there wasn't much going in there. They fixed it each time quickly, but it kept happening. Annoying.
• Watch out for staff cleaning floors above the pool area, one of them just started sweeping off a balcony without checking. I copped a few leaves and stuff while laying on the deck below.
• Limited range of food at breakfast. I didn't eat any lunches or dinner so can't comment on them. Food was tasty though!
• Air con wasn't super cold, although this didn't affect my sleep

All in all, I would recommend this hotel as a good alternative to the busier Merlin across the way. Definitely more suited to younger people on a budget, or people without kids, no kids activities available that I noticed. I would stay again definitely, even with my 3 year old, although I would be careful about her running around without me close by.

First time Thai traveller.

Room tip: All rooms seem to have ocean views, so if the price varies on location, keep that in mind. Top floor is quite cool as well.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2012

If you are going here be ready to pay for everything. There will be so many things kept on the table as if they are complimentary but they will charge for every bit of it. SO, be careful before you use any of them. Location is bad in terms of shops, restaurants and connectivity from rest of the city. There is only one restaurant that belongs to another hotel with very unfriendly staff. We wanted to try another restaurant but there was nothing near by. Internet is accessible only from lobby. I don't thing after coming tired from a beach, I would like to sit in the lobby to check my mails. The only good thing is its located right beside the sea. Service wise, its not at all a 3-star restaurant, as they claim.

Date of stay: August 2012
4  Thank sibani m
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights we really like the room (2505) one of the best sea view room we stayed. unfortunately there was are storm we did not enjoy much and this was are rainy season on phuket.
If you want to have peacefully stayed this is the place but if you’re a young couple there are no entertainment at night you have to go all the way to patong city. Hotels provide are shuttle bus during the day time. Beach is really clean we never got a change to swim. Breakfast is nice and staffs are really friendly we definitely come back to this hotel…

Date of stay: August 2012