just came back from the hotel and absolutely satisfied. maybe because we got the before the Nov's high season we got the room with seaview. the room rather spacious the bed is endless, wc quite alright - cleaned everyday. you will have the hairdryer, tv with few channels of your native language, fridge, conditioneer and safe. the hotel has 3 working pools and one near constructions, what is exiting in doesnt smell with Cl and you can swim any time of day and night (not till 7 p.m. like everywhere).
breakfast is ok but on nov,1 it changed - more new items :))
parking for byke provided
the placement of the hotel is surprising for 3*** - own beach which is not behind the road but right here, the only disadvantage - when water goes away not possible to swim because of reafes but the same time lots of beautiful fish living there. more its only 5 minutes drive to patong
as about the building under constructions - they build very quicly and quietly - not bothering you sleeping or swimming, no extra dirth
if you're not keen on supercomfort and megaservice all around and extramodern furniting this hotel is for you - nice food, good sleep, gorgeous view and super location! GO THERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated overlook a truly unspoiled private beach, Tri Trang, here is a secret hideaway paradise. The resort can be easily accessed from Phuket Airport and its location on very own beautiful and secluded beach, and just 2 km away from lively Patong ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ctrip TA so you can book your Tri Trang Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tri Trang Beach Hotel Patong
- Tri Trang Beach Resort Patong, Phuket