See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Have not used the hotel but ate in the restaurant twice whilst on vacation. Reasonable prices and all the food was good quality.

Staff attentive and very professional. This is one I would recommend. Guy at the front is very friendly and helpful.

Would happily visit again on a future visit.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Visited P.S hotel on numerous occasions as a returned customer. Found that no matter lunch or dinner we never were disappointed. I would like to start with the manager/ owner guy who literally brings you in.from the street. There is always room there even when you think the place looks absolutely full, they will find a table.for you. Inside or outside settings. Everything is fresh, very fast service, very efficient. Its value for money, one of the best prices for what you get in town. From pizza to any thai food it won't disappoint. My favourite was probably green curry, but I.could eat it all day. There is also one on top of the hill, but haven't had a chance to visit. We will be back here again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Right in the heart of the hustle and bustle of patong, this hotel is great if you want something basic and not to fancy. Right next to bangla road. Staff are friendly, restaurant food is of super quality. Cheap rates to depending on the season.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2016

We did not stay in the hotel but we ate in the restaurant. The staff are very attentive and the maitre d was an entertainment in himself. My three girls liked him so much they requested a photo with him. As always he was happy to oblige. The meals were larger than normal portions and the I think this was the lowest prices we paid for a meal. Overall great food and great value.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Booked the hotel towards the end of my vacation in Patong. Overall a pleasant and comfortable stay. Although the hotel is very close to Bangla road and the very loud music from the Taipan nightclub, it is still quiet in the rooms at night/early morning. Rooms are spacious and clean, and Wi-fi worked very well. The only disappointment of my short stay was the A/C. Started blowing hot air after a few days. Spoke to reception and they said they would check it out for me. Low and behold, next evening/early morning A/C started blowing hot air out again. But to add insult to injury, the outdoor compressor started making a horrendous noise! So my stay this time was a huge disappointment,due to the A/C issues.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo