“:)”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“:)”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Was a great massage for a great price. Really enjoyed it! Was a bit hard but my body felt great after

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

1 Thank alanerobson
Western Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“I had a massage their but was not satisfied, there is a great place only a few meters away, after the corner on the rign”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

i did not really like a thai massage, which is not the fault of the place, I believe they were keen to please and helpful, however, my reason for the massage is purely for my back, and I did not believe zI got any help in that place. but i found another place a few meters away.where the massage was great, an the lady, da , realy performed miracles. She promised to fix my back and she did. Doing a job of a maaseur, chiropractor, osteopath, all in one.
I will definately do come back to her. She knows what she is doing. I travel very often, and try different places, she has given me the best massage ever.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank MargaretKot
Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“there are a zillion massage places like this in Patong”
Reviewed 26 December 2011

I have yet to find much difference between any shops.

However, masseuses can and do vary in quality at the same shop. Some are decent masseuses, most are simply peddling a happy ending.

If you are a guy and simply want a massage, and nothing else, unless you specify it *clearly* up front, you might find the locals are not always full of smiles. Some go from friendly & smiling to Devil woman faster than a Bugatti Veyron does 0-60.

Visited December 2011
4 Thank blisteringbarnacles
kl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“If you want to have a genuine Thai massage!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2008

Both myself and hubby were guest at HOTEL LEELAWADEE recently. We were extremely pleased with the Hotel Masseur, Bua and her staff. We would definitely recommend her to any friends back home in Malaysia who visits Phuket., AND wants to have a genuine and relaxing thai massage.

Well done BUA and all the best to you and your staff.

We miss your massages.