All reviews private pool tuk tuk villa bedroom privacy bangkok hua thai bellboy amenity asia
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I took my 60++ years old parents and sister there for father's Birthday.
We read a lot of bad review and bad reputation since they sell coupon and problem with room type.

But the deal is like cheapest pool villa in the world challenge me to try .
So we not expect to get the 5 starts and try to think realistic we will get what we pay.

But the resort has amazing staffs especially bellboy and drivers. I think they are hotel 's ambassador not just driver. As the property is large ,we will have to take buggy car.

Positive
-Large pool
-Good quality of sleep
-Breakfast is not 5 stars but it's much enough for choices they have lovely homemade soy milk
-Amenity is ok soap , shampoo, lotion, hairdryer , shower cap, vanity kit
-Mini bar is really cheap 1 soft drink is only 25 THB

Negative but not big deal for us
-The furniture ,linen,bathrobe and curtain need to be replace
-Prepared for a lot of insect and little little animal. It's tropical country and this resort located on the mountain.
-Wifi ok but sometimes it's slow
-Bathtub are dirty but we have 10m pool !! who need a tub?

Room tip: we stay family pool villa ( 2 Bedroom ) max 4 adult Room NO 123
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Let's start with the positive reviews:
- atmosphere of the resort was great.
- we got a nice little new year gift from the resort.
- bed is clean and comfortable.

Now to the negative reviews:
- Outdoor bathtub was unusable and disgusting.
- bath area is outdoor and bathing outdoor was really cold and torturous during the winter season.
- swimming pool was dirty but bearable.
- The pond at the entrance looks really stale and looks like the perfect spot for mosquito breeding.
- overall outlook of the room is dusty and not well maintained.
- poor wifi signal
- breakfast spread was horrible. We joined the breakfast at 9am and there was almost no food left.

This is perhaps one of the worse 5-star resort we can ever stay in and would never come back to stay again.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JeromePetch
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

A good and comfortable stay at the resort, little outside of hua hin district but huge property and huge villas with pool option, breakfast is not so great, service is good and quick, quite, peaceful stay.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

How this "resort" (and I use the term lightly) is still in business is anyone's guess. The potential is huge but the current situation is dire. I booked for a five night, quiet get away to recharge the batteries but left after two nights...not sure why it took me that long! I guess the creature in the roof space was the final straw. Being from Australia this is not such a big problem but I shouldn't have to pay for it!!
Why did I leave?
1. The grounds and surroundings are not well maintained. I saw pieces of piping lying around (no they weren't attached to anything) and had been there for a long time. Just pick them up!!
2. I was in a pool villa but had to ask for pool towels
3. The bath/spa, shower and basins are in a disgusting condition
4. The lounge chairs need maintenance and the cushions need a good clean (to get rid of the algae!)
5. The restaurant staff (except one gentleman) all need to be fired or retrained - the service was virtually non-existent. They seemed to be more interested in their own conversations than serving the paying guests.
6. The WIFI is intermittent at best.

I could go on but if you read some of the other reviews you'll get the idea...do NOT waste your money!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GlenE22
Reviewed 10 June 2017

The title of this review says it all. I will summarise below and try to justify why:

- Be prepared to pay 45 baht for a bucket of ice;
- Plenty of water bodies in the villas and all around the resort, also means lot of mosquitos;
- No maintenance, very poor service in the restaurant, unacceptable grooming of most of the staffs;
- Staffs are not trained at all;
- Bad food just act as an icing on cake; Dead ant was floating inside the lemonade;
- No internet, when you ask front office, they will inform that they are able to connect, which also suggests that all the staffs use their phones. Hence very slow or no wifi at all;
- During our stay manager came to attend the Pooja or blessings and everything seems to be fine. Wifi was working;
- Silverware on the table were dirty, you can easily see the dirt/food particles;
- During rainy days, all the creepers will creep into your room from everywhere;
- Unpleasant smell will smoother you even inside the room;
- A bar just near the restaurant seemed to be abondoned by the management;
- Very limited trip to Hua Hin city which is again a let down;
- Very dirty villa pool, think before you take a dip;
- As a result checked out one day earlier

I can go on, but seriously being an hotelinsider, this was probably the worst hotel experience of my life.

I would suggest the owner/caretaker to hand over this beautiful looking property to a boutique resort operator/franchisee for the betterment and upkeep.

Room tip: I wouldn't recommend anyone
Date of stay: May 2017