1,464 results
All reviewsoceanside restaurantsilksand roomocean sidetuk tuksilk sandnight marketjacuzzi villaboutique hotelbeach barbeach frontturn down serviceday bedclock towermain poolrain showerspent nightsprivate pool
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel after having read the good reviews but, a little disappointing indeed, the location and room fall below our expectation. Location is quite near night market but have to walk through a street which is quite dark at night and full of trash by the side of the road. Hotel provides free transport to the night market, but only one way. You have to find your way back to hotel. Room was of decent size but have to be careful with the bed. The corners are very sharp so can be dangerous if you are not careful. Bathroom is small and the design of the shower head lacks consideration. For a tall guy like me (1.8m), I have to lower my head every time I shower so as not to hit against the shower head. The room aircon suddenly warm suddenly very cold. We tried to adjust on the control but didn’t seem to work. There are just too few wall socket in the room for comfort. There are two of us and we have to take turns to charge our phones and devices. Breakfast very limited choices. The only thing that i would praise is the staffs. Most are friendly and helpful. Only one or two waitresses from the restaurant we think they either not quite enjoy their work or we caught them on lousy mood for the two days we were there for breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Eyfashionaire
Execsec P, General Manager at Putahracsa Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Eyfashionaire,
Thank you for your post and your review on your stay at Putahracsa. I was ultimately saddened reading that your stay was only average. I have teken your various constructive comments with extreme attention and have started working with the team on some enhancement solutions.
I hope we will have the pleasure of a future stay.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This is my first time to stay at this hotel. The property is modern and conveniently located in the center of town. We really enjoyed yummy foods and impressed for friendly service at the OceanSide bar and restaurant. As for the breakfast was great, but some improvement also can be founded as they needed to have more staff at the egg station.
We felt a bit disappointed when some of the front desk staff were talking to each other with loud voice without caring about guests who were there in front of them. Anyway, we would like to take this opportunity to thank Eve who was always smiling and making us feel warm hospitality. Having a nice hotel orientation with fluent English and beautiful tones of voice while walking to our Silksand room seems like staying at a luxury hotel with natural atmosphere. We truly appreciated the efforts and it showed how much they wanted you to enjoy your time spent there. I will definitely recommend this resort to people who have the concept of simplicity but special feelings to stay at this hotel. And I am sure that if I come back to Hua Hin, this property will be on my mind and I will not miss staying here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the oceanside for the sea view, if you don't mind the view garden side is good enough.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank cindychen1198
Execsec P, General Manager at Putahracsa Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear cindychen1198,
On behalf of the entire team at Putahracsa, a big thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. I took good note on yhour constructive remarks when it comes to the presence or attitude of some team members, and have addressed this with the respective heads of department.
We look forward to your next visit and will be delighted to welcome you for some more enjoyable time.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

It was such a pleasant time staying at Putahrasca. Eve at the frontdesk gave us warm hospitality upon arrival. She was very helpful with every question that we had, even the trivial things such as our bed arrangement, she would remember and approached us at the lobby to check if we would like to change to 2 single beds the next day we checked in. We didn't even have to ask. Day Spa manager and the masseuse Nueung (sorry if I spell the name wrong) was tentative and took good care of us. Spa was amazing, the venue was quiet and relaxing. Food at the Ocean side Restaurant was fantastic, we went there three times. The menu has many choices, don't need to worry about getting bored of eating the same thing. Loved the classic burger, soft-shelled papaya salad, and happy hour during the weekend. Already want to be back again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shiang-Fei W
Execsec P, General Manager at Putahracsa Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Shiang-Fei W,
Warm greetings from Putahracsa!
Thank you for all your nice comments. Above all, thank you for remembering the team members who played an extra role to make your stay even more memorable, your comments have surely been shared.
Whether for spa, food or service overall, please be back again.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights from 16-18 Sept. The FO checked in for us called Joy, she is very nice with warm smile. We love the design of hotel a lot, simple and cozy.

One thing I wanna say that we do feel upset. We planned to go to vineyard and emailed the hotel. The supervisor said that we could take a Tuk Tuk which will drop off nearly. Upon C/I, they also confirmed the arrangement. Unfortunately, we went to FO and asked for Tuk Tuk taking us nearby on that day. They refused. I even shown them the email written by the supervisor. I fully understand that there s no direct Tuk Tuk driving us to villa market but I guess they can take us to nearby like night market.

As the result, the concierge helped us to arrange a taxi and it charged for 200bt. You know, 3 mins charged for 200bt. In fact, we don't really care about the money, we just feel so disappointed of the arrangement. They break the trust.

Stayed: September 2017
Execsec P, General Manager at Putahracsa Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Jsannnn,
Thank you for writing a review on the resort.
I have investigated with the team the matter that led to your upset feeling. We do indeed drop people opposite Villa Market, with easy reach to the departure point for the Monsoon Valley vineyard excursion. Our team members driving the tuk-tuk are our bellboys; from the information that I could collect, on this Sunday morning, all 3 bellboys on duty were busy with a high number of departing guests, which would not make any of them ready for a drop-off before a certain amount of time, which I understand was communicated to you.
I am sorry that we were not able to serve your immediate requirement for this service. Again, thank you for writing about it as it will help us improve in this field.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

It was the wonderful experience of our trip in Huahin. The Silksand was spacious and comfortable room. Hotel facilities were also great ;3 pools, gym, beach bar. Oob on restaurant was fantastic place for quality breakfast, we were welcomed by a lovely hostess. Chilling and enjoying pre dinner drinks by the sea at Ocean side bar Happy Hour was awesome!!!
The staff and customer service were exceptional and very well-trained. From the humble security man who helped us to cross the road with good attention during the day. Charming Eve, at front desk who went out of her way to ensure that our stay was perfect. Nothing was too much of a trouble. We could say that all staff made guests experience in the hotel. We have started planning to return next year...you would not regret for being their guests.

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank jasmineh151
Execsec P, General Manager at Putahracsa Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear jasmineh151,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very proud of the performance displayed by the team. Your last sentence is the ultimate compliment that you could make to us.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you next year for some more memorable moments.