All reviews palm pool frangipani wing manager james plunge pool pool residence pranburi beach outdoor shower small luxury hotel kite surfers ocean view shared pool sound of the waves local market perfect place to relax tuk tuk fantastic holiday the general manager
Reviewed 2 May 2016

A lovely small rustic hotel with excellent beach and peace.
Air conditioning is only available in the bedrooms, so eating in the restaurant in the evening can be warm ...
The staff are excellent and do all they can to ensure your stay is perfect.
Bank, one of the waiters tried particularly hard .

Room Tip: The beach residence are the best for views.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
GM_AHMS, General Manager at Aleenta Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Karen
5 star is about service and you have highlighted that , your a guest and not a room number at Aleenta .
Thanks a million for the review we appreciate peoples lives upon return are busy
Khun Bank sends his regards on what was the hottest summer on record

We do have the cellar which is Air conditioned so maybe dining there next time?

see you soon

T T A J

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I don't really know where to start but I suppose at the beginning is as good as any. I had contact with the Manager, James Noble, during the planning stages of our holiday. He was very attentive and gave me recommendations about rooms etc. When we met him on check in he had arranged for our collection from our previous hotel and an early check in as our room was unoccupied. The service from James and his staff are absolutely second to none. He even managed to hunt me down a soap dish and blouse that I wanted to buy!
Aleenta is set in a stunning location, right on the beach amid beautiful frangipani trees. Sitting in our private Jacuzzi watching the kitesurfers do their tricks was the highlight of our stay. Simply stunning.
The rooms themselves are gorgeous. Again the attention to detail is just immense. They have everything you need from oil burners, mosquito repellent, jenga, books in your spoken language, etc etc etc. The bed was huge and amazingly comfortable.
Waking up looking at THAT view was incredible.
I loved the bathroom. The outdoor concept is very clever and the shower was so powerful, hot and fabulous I never wanted to get out. It can get a bit warm in there because it is "outside" so ladies I would recommend you put your lotions and potions on inside the air conditioned bedroom!
I loved all the food we had at the resort, especially the breakfasts which were among the best I've had in any hotel anywhere.
The canapes and fresh juices that are brought to your room at about 5pm are also a lovely touch!
I could rabbit on all day about the Aleenta but just know that you won't be disappointed. Anything you need and want is provided, you only have to ask.
Thank you Aleenta and all the lovely people who looked after us so well.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
GM_AHMS, Manager at Aleenta Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

We loved having here
We loved you enjoyed our resort and the team Our food is important to us so we really like to hear this
We look forward to welcoming you back where the same team will be here to welcome you

Reviewed 25 April 2016

What a fabulous relaxing chilled out place this is. Extremely well run by effecient super friendly warm staff . Location is great right on the beach, food was wonderful and made and presented with much care and thought.
I loved the 1000 bht unlimited laundry !!

Great stay will be going back

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
GM_AHMS, General Manager at Aleenta Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Your review was very short
But we know what you are saying !!!
We loved having you here and we know we will see you again
Bring a bag of dirty laundry we can send you home with clean

Reviewed 16 April 2016

The Aleenta is exactly as described and James and team have done a great job. The hotel is quiet and unpretentious in a beautiful location. I loved waking up in the morning, opening the curtains and having a fantastic 180 degree panoramic view of the ocean from the Penthouse. Sunrise was spectacular. Room was rustic with an outdoor shower. The soap and shampoo were handmade locally and lovely to use. Bed was extremely comfortable with beautiful linen and the pyjamas they provided were so soft comfortable that I wanted to take them home. As others have mentioned, there was a lack of storage space and a set of drawers would have been helpful as well as having a motor near a plug for drying hair.
Breakfast was delicious and served like a high tea with sushi on top tier, fruit then bread and pastries. You could also order a freshly cooked hot dish from the menu and I enjoyed trying different things each morning and particularly enjoyed the quiche. We at at the restaurant on two occasions and the food on our first night was superb. We like to sit on the beach rather than round a pool hence the penthouse, however it was too hot and windy at times to sit even under an umbrella. This only left us the option of sitting on our terrace, which was only in shade in afternoon, or using the small plunge infinity pool which due to location we decided against.
Pranburi itself was very quiet but after a trip into Hua Hin we were glad that we had chosen here and particularly because of the long, quiet beach. We booked our airport transfer direct with hotel and was glad we did as this was a very good service with water and snacks available. I understand when you stay at a hotel like Aleenta that trips and extras are more expensive it in my view a quote for a taxi into Hua Hin was excessive.

1  Thank Aprilcake

We here at Aleenta Hua Hin thank you for taking some time out to give us your thoughts on your recent stay as we know how valuable time is after a great vacation.
Having read your feedback I’d like to say on behalf of all the team just how much we appreciate your comments, so much hard work and dedication has gone into creating Aleenta in to a sustainable resort and we appreciate that you understand and fully embrace our ethos.
We hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back soonest and loyalty will be rewarded
Search Aleenta to find out more on our sustainability or Contact me directly .

Warmest Regards
the Team & James

Reviewed 12 April 2016

We stayed as a group of four at the Aleenta for two weeks in early March, located in one of the beachfront villas slightly down from the main hotel complex. We had done lots of research before booking this holiday so were confident that the hotel was going to be good, but if far exceeded our expectations. The ethos of the hotel is sustainability, and they have truly embraced everything we love about Thailand. I can honestly say that we could not find fault with anything. Our accommodation was excellent and spotlessly clean. The choice of restaurant menu and drinks was extensive, very high quality and reasonably priced (try the lychee martini and massaman curry - amazing)!. Equally there are a number of very good local restaurants just outside the hotel for those that like to venture out. The location is second to none, situated on a beautiful, long, clean and unspoilt beach, we never tired of long walks along it cooled by a constant very pleasant breeze. Add to this exceptional individual service and, for us, we had the perfect combination for a stunning holiday. The hotel provides bikes if you want to take off and explore the local area, the roads are not busy and we felt safe to take off on our own. The hotel has so many wonderful unique touches, for example they will provide you with a mobile phone if you want to venture out but want to be able to stay in contact. They seem to have thought of everything that will make your stay special and individual, and if they haven’t, you only have to ask. Like many I’m sure, our holidays are important to us, time away from the stresses and strains of normal working life, arriving at the Aleenta was like stepping into a little bit of paradise. We never tired of the amazing views and relaxing ambience and came home thoroughly relaxed and rested and determined to go back as soon as possible. A big thank you to James and all of his team for making this such a special experience.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MAJAAndrews

Search Aleenta to find out more on our sustainability or Contact me directly .

Warmest Regards