All reviewsshopping mallhotel is locatedpool towelsminute walk to the beachbus stationegg stationnice poolstayed for nightscicada markethuablurepetitivethailandsupermarketwardrobe
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Well received by the only male reception at 6.30pm upon arrival by road from bangkok. Quick orientation of what is available in the hotel. Didnt manage to enjoy the night drink.

Altho not too welcome with no welcome drink and towel for refreshing after a tiring road trip. Cleaniless of room and friendliness of staff acceptable. Breakfast option limited. Only a handfull of staff can speak and understand simple english.

Common facitilities upkeeping good. Room facilities seems average maintained. A used bottle of drinking water has been replenished as a new bottle of water after the housekeeping. Hopefully it was a mistake and not an intended placement of new drinking water during housekeeping. Shower has no heater as is cold shower. After mentioned once..the next day it us not working again.

Will reconsider twice about return stay.

Overall location was convenient and strongly would not recommend getting into the water at the beach behind the hotel. Too many jelly fish..picture captured at low tide.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Sansiri P, Manager at Escape Hua Hin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Khun Lynn,

We'd like to first to apologize for your inconvenient during your stay with us.

We value all guests comment and will learn from our mistake and will try our best to improved.

Some of our water heater is designed to shut off if the temperature reach over the limited and the system need to be reset. We are trying to replace those system with the new one so this issue will not arise again.

Our housekeeping is to replenished with 2 new bottles of water everyday but we if there was a left over from previous night we still keep it there for you to finish it.

As for the jelly fish on the beach, jelly fish in Hua Hin beach is seasonal only. Mostly they appear in raining season during September to November only.

Thank again for your comment and we do hope that your give us another chance to serve you and your family in the near future.

Best Regards,
Roannayutt (Roy) O.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I was buy Hotel voucher on ThaiteawThai I was choose this hotel because hotel quite new and famous in Thai market. I expect hotel would be nice. When I was in the hotel lobby was ok and welcome drink was very nice but hotel room not really big even I booked Poolside room. Room decorated cool and feel to the sea when I looked out to pool very crowded not because of that period fully booked but pool very small in photo seem very big so I decided not to used pool. ABF was nice

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChaMot M
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located in nice location, opposite to blue port shopping mall and near to cicada market, but 120 m walking distance to the beach.

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights at deluxe pool side room on weekday. The Room is nice for relaxing. There's no chair or table in the room which is not good for guests with many stuff. Bed is nice and clean. There are slippers and pool towels in the wardrobe.

Also not many space on basin in the toilet. Showers are nice. Toiletries and hair dryer are provided in the room. I love the towels very much.

Pool is quiet and peaceful during weekday. Breakfast is good but not variety. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank airiko
Paul C, General Manager at Escape Hua Hin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Dear airiko,

Thank you very much for choosing us on your enjoyable stay in Hua hin. We are appreciated you to provide the feedback during your stay and we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future trip to Hua Hin.

Should you need further assistance regarding your next booking do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I have been here 2 times and it is a must for me every time i go to Thailand that i shall stay here , the staff is so kind , the facilities are perfect , the rooms are fantastic , sadly i have to wait one year before i go to Thailand again and of course Escape Hotel

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MichaelP5166
Paul C, General Manager at Escape Hua Hin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Dear Michael P,

Thank you for being Loyalty and keep choosing us on your enjoyable stay in Hua Hin. I will definitely share your great experience and your feedback. We will have a facility Enhancement by the Escape Beach Bar&Grill in every Saturday in near future.

We are looking forwards to welcome you back at Escape Hua Hin Hotel in near future.

Escape Hua Hin Hotel and Escape Khao Yai Hotel

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We were very disappointed that the hotel is not on the beach. Because in the hotel website says "......as a celebrated vacation destination on the beach...." and "......give you the supreme occasion of basking fully in the relaxation of the most beautiful beach in Hua Hin.".
Guest room is medium size but bathroom is a bit small. Front desk and restaurant staffs need more training, I don't feel welcoming for my arrival. The lady at front desk not even greet me or welcome me to the hotel. Same as breakfast time, seem like everybody is busy. Nobody approaches and greets us at all. We need to find available seats by ourselves. The best part for this hotel is the spa; staffs and treatments are perfect.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jamikornv

Dear jamikornv,

Thank you very much for choosing us on your enjoyable stay in Hua Hin. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused during check in and I will definitely train our associates in their area improvement to become more professionalism soon.

Escape Hua Hin Hotel and Escape Khao Yai Hotel