“My muscles were thoroughly kneaded!!!”

Thai Massage by the Blind
Ranked #22 of 72 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I chose Thai Massage by the Blind, by the great reviews on TA and I wanted to support their business. The establishment is right across from the Ob-Oon, which is part of the Putahracsa resort if anybody is trying to find it, because the map has it wrong.

I had the Traditional Thai massage by a male masseuse, his name was Lun, I think. I asked how much and clearly understood it was 250baht for 90 min but at end it costed me 300baht and I also tip him 200baht, which he was very delight to receive. I didn't complain, I thought he really did a thorough job.
He will ask in broken English and sometime using his phone to translate from Thai to English if I liked light, medium or firm massage, I asked for firm. Lun did such a great job at kneading and massaging the leg muscles and back muscles. At times, my muscles were screaming but I breathed deeply through it. The deep tissue and stretching technique really helped me to be more agile and flexible. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

A fancy reception, soothing background music or smell of essential oils... None of the above but simply a strong and thorough (thai)massage! Performed by a blind masseur (male or female). I enjoyed a one hour thai massage yesterday (200 baht) and will go back for a back or foot massage later this week!

When you are in Hua Hin, please give it a try and support the blind masseurs!

Reviewed 9 March 2016

If your back hurts, it is good with a traditional Thai Massage. This place is divided into several room, where you can get several sort of massage. For the Thai massage you get dressed intona pyjamas and they work on your body using hands, knees and elbows.They will work through all your muscles. Part of it hurts, but i really helps. My back got much better.
Two fays later I also tried the foot massage, which makes feel very relaxed. I feel a sleep several times during a 1 hour session.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Not the best I have experience in massage. The massage is too gentle and light to experience much effect on the body.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

We have been to many wonderful massage facilities over SouthEast Asia, with some of the best being from similar businesses that offer the visually impaired opportunities to serve.

Unfortunately this visit was just am application of oil. Even after asking for more pressure, stronger, etc the younger boy and girl just did not have their routine down yet. It's hard to be critical on this situation but here are a few tips..

* call ahead and ask for exactly what you are looking for.

* make sure when you get there you are of a clear understanding of what type of massage.

* enjoy either way because you are supporting a worthy cause.