“Disappointing”

Thai Massage by the Blind
Ranked #21 of 59 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Not the best I have experience in massage. The massage is too gentle and light to experience much effect on the body.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

We have been to many wonderful massage facilities over SouthEast Asia, with some of the best being from similar businesses that offer the visually impaired opportunities to serve.

Unfortunately this visit was just am application of oil. Even after asking for more pressure, stronger, etc the younger boy and girl just did not have their routine down yet. It's hard to be critical on this situation but here are a few tips..

* call ahead and ask for exactly what you are looking for.

* make sure when you get there you are of a clear understanding of what type of massage.

* enjoy either way because you are supporting a worthy cause.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

We came here as it was opposite our hotel. We have had massages on Bangkok and hua hin, they have been gentle and quite easy. I have never had a proper massage before on my shoulders and back so did it here. It hurt a lot, but that is because my muscles were insanely tensed. I have had a stressful year and so the pressure was a bit of a surprise but needed. I don't know whether a massage is meant to hurt but I felt the knots were loosening. It also didn't help so much as I had slight sunburn on my shoulders so the surface was quite tender anyways. Overall mine and my boyfriends massage was very good! Just was surprised how tense my muscles were and how much work and pressure was needed for the job!

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

First of all the map is totally wrong its located on soi 37.
Great massage different than normal thai massage as they can figure the painful spots and concentrate on those points.
It was the best massage l have done in my life.