“First real massage”

Thai Massage by the Blind
Ranked #20 of 58 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

We came here as it was opposite our hotel. We have had massages on Bangkok and hua hin, they have been gentle and quite easy. I have never had a proper massage before on my shoulders and back so did it here. It hurt a lot, but that is because my muscles were insanely tensed. I have had a stressful year and so the pressure was a bit of a surprise but needed. I don't know whether a massage is meant to hurt but I felt the knots were loosening. It also didn't help so much as I had slight sunburn on my shoulders so the surface was quite tender anyways. Overall mine and my boyfriends massage was very good! Just was surprised how tense my muscles were and how much work and pressure was needed for the job!

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

First of all the map is totally wrong its located on soi 37.
Great massage different than normal thai massage as they can figure the painful spots and concentrate on those points.
It was the best massage l have done in my life.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

The lady performing the massage was not blind, but very professional. Almost no English spoken but it is no problem. At 9.00 they had no other customers, but were more busy in the afternoon on a second visit.

Reviewed 19 January 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed the foot massage given by a blind person.I think it is good to support this sort of social workplaces and give this people the opportunity to earn their own money!

Reviewed 7 January 2015

I have had many Thai massages but this one really hit the spot ( or spots!). The lady doing the massage found ( and destroyed ) knots I didn't even know I had.