“Best ever ”

Thai Massage by the Blind
Ranked #20 of 58 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

First of all the map is totally wrong its located on soi 37.
Great massage different than normal thai massage as they can figure the painful spots and concentrate on those points.
It was the best massage l have done in my life.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

The lady performing the massage was not blind, but very professional. Almost no English spoken but it is no problem. At 9.00 they had no other customers, but were more busy in the afternoon on a second visit.

Reviewed 19 January 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed the foot massage given by a blind person.I think it is good to support this sort of social workplaces and give this people the opportunity to earn their own money!

Reviewed 7 January 2015

I have had many Thai massages but this one really hit the spot ( or spots!). The lady doing the massage found ( and destroyed ) knots I didn't even know I had.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I had severe sciatica when I went for my massage here. The therapist was professional and confident massaging me to alleviate my pain which she did. It was not gone by the end of the 90 minutes but it was considerably better and I will certainly return. It is slightly more expensive than other good centers like Day and Night by the night bazaar but in my case it was well worth it.

3  Thank MAKta