1,230 results
All reviews big fish adult pool amber restaurant family pool pool access room kids club pool bar f b market village buffet breakfast house keeping main restaurant shopping mall horse riding beach access direct access long weekend
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I had visited this resort with my family. It was a great place to be. The stuffs are very friendly and helpful. The senaric beauty of the resort is amazing and it has great pools for both adults and kids. Foods in the restaurant is also great with both Thai, western and Asian choice.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Natpicha T, Manager at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear mazharul00,

So pleased to have you as our guests and thank you for your great review!

We were glad to hear that you enjoyed the stay with us and you found our team to really nice and attentive. It is fantastic to read that you also enjoyed dining with us, Mario our Executive Chef and his culinary team will be so pleased to hear this praise.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your lovely family back and serve you again.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 8 nights. A family of 7 total. Great service, very clean, a beautiful hotel and facilities. Everything you think you need- you already got. Breakfast is very rich with an amazing variety of fresh foods. The staff always gives you a good feeling.
To sum up- a luxury hotel with a great experience in a budget you can afford.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Natpicha T, Manager at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear elevato,

"a luxury hotel with a great experience" - thank you kindly for such praise! It makes us proud and smile!

We are truly delighted that you and your family had such a good time with us and that you enjoyed “breakfast” and resort facilities.

I am pleased that you found our team members always offer you great service”. We are blessed to have such a fabulous and caring team here at The Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to welcome you back one day soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

The fact that I learned from my last visit to Hua Hin Marriott Resort and Spa is that Family Room is actually two superior rooms with interconnecting door, no living area. I rather book two superior rooms that cost cheaper in this sense.

Service standard is up to expectation. Staff are well trained. Rooms are nice and clean. Passport for kids is a very good idea for them to enjoy provided activities.
Chinese guests crowd Saturday. Hotel swimming pool is as packed as a waterpark. You may find it is fun if you are travelling with kids. You may avoid Saturday if you plan a quiet getaway.

With the building structure that looks similar, building No. 6 is to avoid. The corridor is right above the kitchen. I could not understand why I was assigned the room on this building on Sunday when the resort should have plenty rooms available. There is bad air circulation. Smoke and smell from the kitchen are not good to breathe in even for a short walk to your room. Mosquito spray is necessary if you intend to spend some time at the balcony.

Room Tip: Avoid building No. 6 (Above the restaurant)
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Amy_Nuengruthai,

Thank you for writing to us about your return visit to Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa.

We valued your kind feedback on family room, this room type is suitable for family with young kids or elder as we have interconnecting door which can be left open or closed to divide both units for privacy. Kindly note this feature is not available in Superior room.

I am glad to learn that you liked our M Passport concept and hope your kids redeemed stamps to get some ice-cream. We got many positive feedback about this creativity.

I understand that your room location was not all you expected. That building is the most popular location for family since it close to all resort facilities and the beach. I would appreciation if you could let us know during stay so we would be happy to arrange your prefer location.

Thank you for being a valued guest and we hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back to Hua Hin.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I stayed here a week . Have had a wondeful holiday in Marriott Hotel Hua Sin. I can offer 3 top of Hotel's things to do.
No1. Hotel provide a lot of activites, also have a kids' club,the parent can leave their kid in this club.
No2. Hotel provide morning activity,(Yoga and Tai Chi).
NO3. Hotel provide excellent Spa with good price.
Conclusion all of this hotel. I really highly recommended the Marriott hotel for everyone.
Why about service? Of cource YES!!!!!! I will be here again.

Room Tip: Deluxe Sea View Room is the best view in this hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear ChungFuC3,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review. I am glad to hear that you had a great week stay with us and recommend things to do in our resort.

It was wonderful to meet you - it is this truly wonderful team here at The Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa that makes all the difference. They are true professionals.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write and please come back soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Marriott Hua Hin Resort has a great location, right in the center of downtown Hua Hin, which is convenient to hang around during my stay. The Resort offers great foods, in all the restaurants I've ever tried, Amber Kitchen, Big Fish and Siam Bakery. The resort staff are so nice and kind, always smiling and willing to give help to all the customers, which make me feel like staying at home.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank KelvinYWLin

Dear KelvinYWLin,

It is always such a pleasure to have you as our guest and we can’t thank you enough for your kind words.

The hotel is in walking distance to the shopping mall and 5 minutes drive to town certainly provides that added convenience to guests.

I am pleased to read that you had a pleasant meals in all outlets. Our caring team is the key and we could not be prouder of them. They always challenge what we can do better and strive to create memorable experience for the individual guest.

We hope to welcome you for another wonderful experience again.