“Tranquillity”

V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel
Ranked #28 of 144 Hotels in Hua Hin
Reviewed 5 September 2017

V Villas is a beautiful retreat. When you walk in and down the long pathway to the villa's there is a real feel of peace and tranquility and privacy. The villa's are beautifully appointed and maintained. Daily and nightly treats were a lovely surprise. The staff are exceptionally polite and helpful and the mobile phone to call your butler 24/7 is a very reassuring (although we didnt use it once). One comment is, if you are looking for a lively environment this is not for you. In the 5 days we were there we barely saw another person except at the Cocktail evening on the Friday night. This was perfect for us but may not suit some.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We stayed as a couple during April for 2 nights. This was our second time here. Our villa was 1 bedroom. The room was new, clean and private. Our butler was miss Ice, she was very kind and helpful. The dinner was quite average. In the evening, there were a lot of mosquitoes and we couldn't stay outside. This problem was the same issue as our first stay in last 3 years (2 bedrooms villa). Breakfast was good and we love that. We love this hotel and we'll be back again.

Room Tip: Corner room for privacy
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
VVillasHuaHin, General Manager at V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Saran S,

Greetings from V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at V Villas Hua Hin. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

After a destination wedding in Hua Hin we decided to extend our visit and explore the place a little hence we landed up checking into V Villas. We were put up in the two bedroom pool villa and to say the least it was the best experience I have ever had with a hotel or resort. The staff was extremely courteous and accomodating. The villas are simply superb! The food was delicious. The property is stunning. This was simply the best experience I have had with a resort or hotel in all the years of traveling. Upon check in I was informed that we have an assigned butler for the entire length of our stay. Our butler was Eve who was extremely sweet and accomodating. The villa has a heated private pool which makes it very hard to leave the room and do other activities! The curved Oled screen TV's and bose surround theatre system were much appreciated. The service was exceptional. During our stay we also indulged ourselves in a private barbecue dinner. Which was simply superb. We were served by Chef Pon who can cook a hellava meal. Our butler for the evening was Ped who was very kind and attentive. My family and I cannot wait to return to this property and continue to compare our future bookings with this extremely warm cozy and stunning villa by V Villas. Thank you for a memorable trip team V Villas.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank FRM333
VIEHOTELBANGKOK, General Manager at V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear FRM333,

Greetings from V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of V Villas Hua Hin. Our dedicated team is always delighted to hear when one of our guests has had a memorable stay with us. I will pass on your compliments to team especially Chef Pon and your personal butler Ped.

We look forward to welcoming you back to V Villas Hua Hin in the future.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I always go to this place every year. I have been here for 4-5 times. I can say that it is the best villa in Hua Hin. The service is great. All staff are nice and wonderful. The breakfast is good. All foods are delicious and qualify. Hotel area is nice and private. The room is good. Even though it needs to renovate but overall is good. (Maybe I go there every year so get familiar with it:-)) I went to spa. It had a great time there. Therapist is very nice and polite. The place is very clean. It made me so relax. This time my room had some problem with air conditioner but our butler tried to help us to solve the problem. We got dinner set in the package. The food was very good. Seafood was fresh. Both Thai set and Western set were delicious.

Afternoon tea and sunset cocktail are good also. Actually you can feel full all the time because you can eat all the time when you stay here. :-)

I am impressed every time I went there. I can say I never wanted to come back home because I had the best time there. The hotel is value to pay. Do not think the price is too high because they make you feel very relax and very comfortable. I can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear kamikazeblue,

Greetings from V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel!

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I stayed here last weekend in two bedroom pool villa. It was my 2nd times here and still was so beautiful resort and close to the beach. The location was good and easy to find. The rooms was so clean and smell good. The private pool was big enough for swim. Butler khun Jeff was so nice and he can deal with all our problems, he can fix it good. I tried private BBQ in the villa with private chef and it was super good, I recommend!! Breakfast was so good, they had japanese food, thai food, western food and chinese food. 100% will come back again :)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
VIEHOTELBANGKOK, General Manager at V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear Ninnate_L,