All reviews bedroom villa private pool private butler direct line bulter service private barbecue single room four nights a great stay bangkok airport special thanks privacy spa mosquitoes ped hua
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

After a destination wedding in Hua Hin we decided to extend our visit and explore the place a little hence we landed up checking into V Villas. We were put up in the two bedroom pool villa and to say the least it was the best experience I have ever had with a hotel or resort. The staff was extremely courteous and accomodating. The villas are simply superb! The food was delicious. The property is stunning. This was simply the best experience I have had with a resort or hotel in all the years of traveling. Upon check in I was informed that we have an assigned butler for the entire length of our stay. Our butler was Eve who was extremely sweet and accomodating. The villa has a heated private pool which makes it very hard to leave the room and do other activities! The curved Oled screen TV's and bose surround theatre system were much appreciated. The service was exceptional. During our stay we also indulged ourselves in a private barbecue dinner. Which was simply superb. We were served by Chef Pon who can cook a hellava meal. Our butler for the evening was Ped who was very kind and attentive. My family and I cannot wait to return to this property and continue to compare our future bookings with this extremely warm cozy and stunning villa by V Villas. Thank you for a memorable trip team V Villas.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank FRM333
VIEHOTELBANGKOK, General Manager at V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear FRM333,

Greetings from V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of V Villas Hua Hin. Our dedicated team is always delighted to hear when one of our guests has had a memorable stay with us. I will pass on your compliments to team especially Chef Pon and your personal butler Ped.

We look forward to welcoming you back to V Villas Hua Hin in the future.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I always go to this place every year. I have been here for 4-5 times. I can say that it is the best villa in Hua Hin. The service is great. All staff are nice and wonderful. The breakfast is good. All foods are delicious and qualify. Hotel area is nice and private. The room is good. Even though it needs to renovate but overall is good. (Maybe I go there every year so get familiar with it:-)) I went to spa. It had a great time there. Therapist is very nice and polite. The place is very clean. It made me so relax. This time my room had some problem with air conditioner but our butler tried to help us to solve the problem. We got dinner set in the package. The food was very good. Seafood was fresh. Both Thai set and Western set were delicious.

Afternoon tea and sunset cocktail are good also. Actually you can feel full all the time because you can eat all the time when you stay here. :-)

I am impressed every time I went there. I can say I never wanted to come back home because I had the best time there. The hotel is value to pay. Do not think the price is too high because they make you feel very relax and very comfortable. I can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear kamikazeblue,

Greetings from V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at V Villas Hua Hin. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I stayed here last weekend in two bedroom pool villa. It was my 2nd times here and still was so beautiful resort and close to the beach. The location was good and easy to find. The rooms was so clean and smell good. The private pool was big enough for swim. Butler khun Jeff was so nice and he can deal with all our problems, he can fix it good. I tried private BBQ in the villa with private chef and it was super good, I recommend!! Breakfast was so good, they had japanese food, thai food, western food and chinese food. 100% will come back again :)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
VIEHOTELBANGKOK, General Manager at V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear Ninnate_L,

Reviewed 9 February 2017

My boyfriend booked this for our anniversary surprise and it was nothing but the finest treatment. It is absolutely beautiful with an excellent modern twist. We were in paradise. We had a butler who we could reach by mobile phone. We had the spa come to our room for massages. They made us a cake as it was our anniversary in the restaurant which tasted amazing. I will come back to this place one day. The one bed villa we had had its own private pool which was amazing. I cannot recommend this place enough. Fantastic stay.

Room Tip: Eggs Benedict for brekkie was lovely.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Layla O

Dear Layla O,

Reviewed 5 February 2017

We had four nights at this superb hotel. We booked a one bedroom villa with a private pool, and we loved every minute of our stay. The rooms are large and superb, and our pool was a decent size too. Slick and highly efficient service, beautiful location right on the beach, excellent spa - food was varied and all excellent. The staff were ALL absolutely fantastic and on the ball all the time. We had New Year's Eve there, and the staff had gone to so much trouble to set everything up around the pool - in quite high winds too. Beautiful setting, and brilliant buffet with every type of food you could want. About an hour in to the evening it started to rain, but the staff reacted impeccably, and we continued to have a great evening under whatever shelter they could give us. A thoroughly professional performance. This is a great hotel - not cheap - but worth every penny.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple